Boss Mabel{Part.3}

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Stan was now in a line for the audition for Cash Wheel.

Stan: "Ugh!This line is talking forever!" He complained and then thought for a moment.

Stan: "...time to use my old man powers......." He muttered to himself.

Stan: "AH! I'm having a heart attack! And the only cure is to be a contestant on...on Cash Wheel! Aaugh! Someone give me a part! I'm old!" He faked out a heart attack and fell to the ground.

Several people go over to Stan and try to call for help.

Clipboard man: "Should we escort him off the lot...?"

Cash Wheel man: "That man is a self-centered attention hog, with no regard for human decency...." He pauses.

Cash Wheel man: "...get him on T.V!" He exclaimed with a smile.

Tourists are now seen exiting and dropping money into Mabel's jar.

Mabel: "Thank you! Ha ha! See you soon! Tell 'em Mabel sent you!" She then looks happily at the money in the jar.

[Y/N] then comes out and throws a tourist out of the Shack.

[Y/N]: "...and you better stay out! You pest!" He shouts as the tourists ran away in fear.

Dipper then comes up with a large moving bag.

Dipper: "[Y/N]! Mabel! I captured something! This is gonna blow those tourists away! Ha ha!" The creature inside the bag grabs Dipper's arm and Dipper punches it repeatably, the creature finally lets go of him.

Mabel: "Marvelous work, valued employees!"

She gasps.

Mabel: "...who's that? Is it Questiony the Question Mark...?" She said as she glanced at a porta-potty.

Soos: "Uh, I'm starting to have second thoughts about this, Mabel. I keep forgetting my lines. And this costume is more um......"

He steps out from behind the porta-potty, showing he only has his foam Question mark and underwear on.

[Y/N]: "Ew..." He quietly muttered and Dipper nudged him with an irrited look.

Soos: "...revealing than I expected...?"

Mabel: "Soos, don't give up. Anything is possible when you......" She flips through 'Succeeding in Management 1983' and lands on a page.

Mabel: "...imaginize it!"

Soos: "...but I don't know what that means..."

Mabel shushed Soos and put a finger to his lips.

Mabel: "Ssshssssshshsshsssh..." She rubs her finger around Soos' face.

Mabel: "...believe in yourself......" She told him and walked away.

Soos: "...bu-but I...! So-so cold......"

⚠️{Mabel's POV}

I entered the Mystery Shack and of course enter the gift shop to check on of my other fellow employees.

Mabel: "How's my favorite Wendy...?" I ask.

A can of soda falls on the ground and I look up to see Lee, Nate, Tambry, Thompson and Wendy wrecking the gift shop while kicking around a shrunken head.