⚠️The Tourist Trap⚠️

There was a nice morning breeze blowing through the lushes green grass and the long soft leaves of the tall trees in the forest.

There was a boy that seemed to be around the age of twelve with [h/l] [h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes. He was wearing [f/c] overalls with a yellow shirt and some old rundown sneakers.

He sitting on a large rock while admiring the view of the sky.

⚠️{Your POV}

I was busy relaxing when I suddenly heard a noise. I quickly run to the source of it and saw a boy putting up sign's the said 'Mystery Shack'.

So I quickly snuck up behind him while he was to busy putting up the sigh.

[Y/N]: "BOO!!"

Boy: "Aah!!" He screamed as he fell to the ground.

I started laughing as I helped him up.

[Y/N]: "Sorry about that, I just had to scare you and see your reaction! And boy was it was hilarious...!"

Boy: "Well, uh, thanks for helping me up and who are you...?"

[Y/N]: "I'm [Y/N]! What about you...?"

I put out my hand for him to shake.

Dipper: "I'm Dipper, nice to meet you...I guess..."

He nervously shoke my hand back.

[Y/N]: "So, what are you doing out here in the forest...?"

Dipper: "I'm just putting up some sign's..." He answered while picking up a sign and hammer from the ground.

Dipper: "What about you? What are you doing here...?" He asked; preparing to hammer the sign into the tree.

[Y/N]: "Well I was jus—" I was then cut off by a metallic sound coming from the tree Dipper was about to hammer in.

He wipes away some dust and opens a secret window revealing a mechanical box with two control switches on top. I walk and stand besides him.

He tests one control but nothing happens. I then tried the other one. Behind us, a hole opens up in the ground as gompers bleats and runs away.

Dipper: "What the...?"

We both looks inside the hole, and there is a book. Dipper puts the book on the ground, and checks for other people watching. I flip one page and there's an eye-glass. I look through the eye-glass and put it down as Dipper flips another page and begins reading out loud.

Dipper: "It's hard to believe it's been six years since I began studying the strange and wondrous secrets of Gravity Falls, Oregon."

He flips through pages after pages.

Dipper: "What is all this...?" He asked as he stops at a page that says 'TRUST NO ONE'.

I then peek over his shoulder and start reading.

[Y/N]: "Unfortunately, my suspicions have been confirmed. I'm being watched. I must hide this book before he finds it. Remember: in Gravity Falls there is no one you can trust".

Dipper: "No one you can trust..."

Then, a girl with a sweater jumps out of a log from out of no where.

Dipper & [Y/N]: AH!

Sweater girl: "What'cha guys readin', some nerd thing...?"

Dipper: "Uh, uh, it's nothing!" He frantically said while hiding the journal behind his back.