Carpet Diem{Part.2}

Dipper and Mabel are in the room, elbowing each other while carefully holding the plates of food they've made for [Y/N].

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Once they make it, they saw him sitting on a couch. They head over to him and hand him their plates of food.

[Y/N]: "Okay, here's how this challenge is going to be done. Whoever sucks-up the hardest get's the key to the new room..."

Dipper: "Now you're just acting like Grunkle Stan [Y/N], we're not gonna suck-up to you just to get the new room...."

Mabel: "Yeah we are!"

[Y/N]: "I guess that's ten suck-up points for Shooting Star!"

Dipper: "I mean—uh—yeah we are!"

[Y/N]: "You're trying too hard, and since you compared to that Grunkly guy. It's minus 15 suck-up points for you..." He said and took a bit out of the food Mabel gave him.

Dipper: "What...?" He said, feeling very upset.

Mabel: "Good decision [N/N]!"

[Y/N]: "Trying way too hard! Plus 50 suck-up points!"

Dipper's expression then darkens.

[Y/N]: "Since I wanna give you guys a harder challenge...which is doing the work Grunkly guy gave me..." He then holds up a bucket filled with tiles.

[Y/N]: "...who wants to re-tile the roof in searing 105 degree heat? Since I didn't want to do it!"

Twins: "Me me! I'll do it!"

Dipper runs up, takes the bucket and runs outside.

Mabel: "No, Dipper, give it here!" She chases after him.

[Y/N]: "Haha! I'm such a good friend!"

⚠️Outside Shack.

Mabel: "Gimme it!" She demanded.

Dipper: "No!" He refused.

Mabel: "It's mine!"

Dipper: "Mine!"

Mabel: "I'll kill you!"

Dipper and Mabel now are mowing the lawn while [Y/N] watches them. Dipper stops for a second to take a break.

[Y/N]: "Aye yo, Pine Tree! Quit slacking off!"

Dipper then continues with mowing while [Y/N] drinks some lemonade.

[Y/N]: "Man, that's refreshing. 10 suck-up points for this lemonade!"

[Y/N](Pretending to be lemonade): "Oh why thank you!"

[Y/N]: "Ha! 10 more for politeness...."

⚠️{Dipper's POV}

I opened the door to the room and let out a sigh.

Dipper: "All these chores will be worth it when I get this room. Shag carpeting? Come on!" I take off my shoes and begin shuffling feet on the carpet as I sat on the couch.

Mabel: "Hey brother. Don't get too comfortable. I just made [Y/N] his favourite food with some jelly beans on the side..."

(STOP AT 00:50)