The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.5}

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

McGucket: "I SEEN IT! I SEEN IT AGAIN!!" He shouted as he runs from dock, crashing into and overturning various things.

⚠️TimeTravelSkip⚠️
{Mystery Shack}

Now the trio were at the unveiling of Wax Stan.

Stan: "But enough about me. Behold... me!"

He proceeds to uncovers Wax Stan as Soos makes a fanfare sound on his keyboard, then makes a 'Ye-ah! Ye-ye-ye-ye-ye-ah!' sound.

Dipper then trips over a wire and loses his shoe.

⚠️TravelSkipTime⚠️
{ Məkan daxil edin }

Mabel and [Y/N], along with Dipper lagging behind, run across the yard of the Mystery Shack while the gnomes are cornering the golf cart.

Mabel's flower pin flies out of her hair. They appear again in the same spot years ago, but this time it is snowing.

Mabel: "This thing is getting hotter!" She exclaimed as she tosses it from hand to hand.

Dipper: "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Mabel: "I DON'T KNOW!!!"

The Mystery trio then once again disappear. After they are gone, a mysterious figure opens the shack door and closes it after checking outside.

Mabel: "Where are we...?"

Dipper: "There's nothing but inky blackness for miles! Mabel, don't you see? We've transported to the end of time!!!"

[Y/N]: "This place is erratic!" He exclaimed.

Mabel: "AAAGH!"

Dipper: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Mabel: "AAAGH!"

[Y/N]: "HA! HA! AAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Mabel: "AAAGH! Wait, why does it smell so bad in here...?" She said as she sniffed the air?

She then finds a door and opens it. They then come out of the portable toilet at the Mystery Fair.

[Y/N]: "Ew, what a disgusting peasants toilet......" He muttered with a frown.

Mabel: "Look, we're back in the present!"

Dipper: "...but which present...?"

[Y/N]: "This present!" He exclaimed as he pointed to Wendy with the panda-duck.

Wendy: "This is the best present ever!"

Dipper: "Yes!" He brightly smiled as he ran off.

Then Waddles could be heard squealing while trying to get away from Pacifica.

Mabel: "NO!!!"

She then goes to chase after her brother as [Y/N] eats some popcorn with Biscuit.

Mabel: "Gimme that thing! Dipper give it back!"

Dipper: "Look, Mabel, it's over! Okay? Give it up! I've worked too hard to lose this!" He said as he climbed to the top of the portable toilet.

Mabel: "But what about Waddles? He was my soul mate!"

Dipper: "You said that about a ball of yarn once! Do you really want Wendy to date Robbie...?"

[Y/N]: "Yes......" He said as he continued chewing his popcorn and ignoring the glare from Dipper.

Mabel: "I don't know......" She muttered as she starts to hit her head against the totem pole.

Dipper: "You're not guilt-tripping me, Mabel. Not this time..." He sternly said.