Chapter 32; Mother's Death

(The picture is black and white (besides red) so you can look how ever you want)

My body stiffened as he stared down at me, he held my arm. His dark skin tone had gained weird white markings and his sclera was black making his ice dull red eyes pop. His grip on my arm was tight and unwavering, he pressed me against the wall. He flicked my cigarette to the floor as blood smeared on his tank top and black suit pants, "My mother took pity on you!" He growled out, his anger overtaking him. "I would have slaughtered you the moment I was on that roof." I couldn't move, my assumption it was his quirk. I just stared angrily up at this man.
"That's enough, my son." He dropped me, my heavy body fell to the floor. He kicked me over, I lay on the floor slowly regaining control over my limbs. When I looked up at the woman her sneer was dark and shot daggers at me.

I'd never got a proper look at the woman before, she looked quite young for her age

I'd never got a proper look at the woman before, she looked quite young for her age. But there was no denying that this woman was related to him. She wore a long robe like thing and under that appeared to be a medium sized, tight fitting, black dress. She bent down besides me and gently grabbed the remains of my hair. "You are quite a remarkable girl, darling." I dark smile grazed her lips. "You took down my soldiers so easily, I admire you drive."
"Mother, you're being ridiculous! She's a mindless murderer—"
"Tsutomu. Do not back talk me." She stood and I gain more control, my hands starting to move.
"But mo—"
"I said be quiet." She said sternly as her palm met his check. He went quiet, his fingers lightly brushing over the sore skin. "She's not a monster, I watched it all. She's a machine. I great asset and opportunity for my-our family." She moved back down to me and reached out brushing my hair behind my ear. "Plus, I've always wanted a daughter. Something your father never provided for me." Her eyes softened at the thought.

Without a second thought I moved quickly, grabbing her and sitting up. The blood that covered my palms moved into a spike, I held it to her throat. "Mom!" He called out, while she said nothing, she did nothing. "Let her go!" He called out, but I had my eyes closed, I didn't know what allowed him to control me but speaking was his brothers'. It wasn't touch for he didn't touch me to activate it when I was on the roof. I just held the spike to her throat, and focused on her and her sons blood pressures.

His blood pressure ran high as fear of his mother's death was overwhelming him, but her's was unchanging and calm. "This is not how I raised you." She grabs my hand, I try to pull away when she stabs the stake through her own throat. 'No! This isn't satisfying!' I growl in my head as I shove her dying body off of me. Anger was once again strong, I looked down at her. "Fuck!" I heard a gun get pulled on me, balled my hands into fists cutting my palms open. "I fucking hate guns." I growled quietly underneath my breath.
"You just killed my mom!" He yelled as the bullet fired, hitting my shoulder. I didn't wince or make a sound. My mind ran wild with pure bloodlust, with a quickly movement I had him pinned to the wall with my hand wrapped around his throat. Blood flowed from my shoulder, the gun fired again into my side and stomach, until it was empty. Holes littered my body, he dropped the gun. He looked up at me, I sensed myself losing control so I raise my other hand quickly and slashed his eyes, blinding him. He screams in pain, the feeling of control subsiding. I let him fall, "so that's how your quirk works." I smiled insanely, "you need to see them!" I grab the back of his head roughly, blood runs from his eye sockets.
"Just kill me, please just kill me!" He cries out, his face twisted in pain.
"You're not getting out that easily. You mother doomed you." In my blind rage I'm suddenly snatched off of this man.
"(Y/N)! Stop this!" I start to scream and struggle, in their grasp.

...20 minutes ago, Aaron's POV...

"Hey, Sven, I hooked you into the mainframe." Aaron said looking down at the bodies.
"Okay, thank you, as expected this place is a bust. She's there right?" His voice was quiet and refrained.
"Yeah, and we are following the path of blood to get to her."
"Damnit. I'm happy I made the call I did." He sighed.
"Listen, she's lost it and is getting sloppy. I don't know if I'll get to her in time. I'm starting to get worried... I can't lose her." I pinched the bridge of my nose.
"I know. But stay on task. You'll get to her, Aaron." Sven said quietly, his voice showing sincerity
"Thanks-" I'm cut off by Vald tapping my shoulder.
"Aaron let's go." Vald walks down the hall further.
"I have to go." I hang up and follow him.

We find another body, but this one was alone. And stabbed, the smell of smoke lingered in the air. It was weirdly a nice change of the constant iron smell. The bunny girl laid on her side, a single stab to her abdomen. "Let's just go, I have a feeling we're near her." I walk on and after a few more minutes of walking a hear her talking to someone.
"You're not getting out that easily. You mother doomed you." Her voice was dark and laced with venom. I woman laid dead, I recognize her as person running the company. The man under her bled from his face and she was readying himself to torture him. I run in and grab her pulling her close.
"(Y/N)! Stop this!" She struggles and begins to scream out.
"Let go! He killed my mom! I'll kill him!" I cover her eyes, I shush her as she thrashed.
"Listen to me... calm down... I know you're hurting but your brother is waiting for you, I'm waiting for you." She starts to cry, her thrashing became less violent. I looked at her battered body, her wounds barely healing. Her blood pooling around us, it hurt me to see her like this again. Aizawa and the others watched and looked around the room. They grabbed the man and tended to his wounds. Before long her body shut down to heal, I held her close to me. I pick her up and hold her gently. "What are you planning to do with her?" I ask, staring down at her soft features stained with red.
"We... think she should be allowed to become a hero and better herself but in a strict heroine school. We have ran out of options and it's that or jail. After everything we know we don't have a choice anymore." Aizawa sighs, picking the injured man up. "But, her brother will stay at the school, and be permitted to see her."
"Yeah, I get it." I frowned looking at this girl I'd admired for so long... no... loved for so long, is going to be out of my reach for so many years.

The next chapter will most likely be one of the last. Maybe one or two chapters left. (All the art is by me)
-Faith