Chapter 30; First Battle

I walked down the hall, the dulled sound of an alarm filled my head. I blooded hand dragged across white walls, men with guns stood in a line at the end of the corridor. My head sat lowered, my posture was slightly lowered. I was ready to attack, I smile slightly. "Fire!" Bullets start to filled the halls, as bullets start to hit my body I quickly create a thick shield of blood to protect my heart from penetration. I run forward, blood versions of my beloved claws formed onto my hands. My body was starting to move by itself, bullets cut and went through my legs. As soon as I reached them, they began to retreat. The leader activated his quirk causing himself to glow bright white, my claw made contact with a few soldiers piercing the neck or bottom of the jaw.

As I was murdering these... obstacles, I felt something slam into my back, sending me to the ground. My face and chest scrape around the floor, blood smeared down the cold floor tiles. "Disgusting mongrel." My eyes snapped open as my jaw snapped back into place, my shield and claw were now just puddles on the floor next to me. "I can't believe the Madame wants you as the wife to him." I began to stir, my body rising from the floor. My clothes were so drenched you'd never know their original coloring. My back was to the man talking, "so you are still alive." I began to laugh, I turned to the man. He had a white glow and what appeared to be giant white bird wings.
"What are you so fucking Angel!?" I laughed out, the sent of blood filling my senses.
"And your a 'fucking' animal." He retorts.
"An 'animal' that's going to kill you." The blood in the room was over enough, to kill this man. Blood spikes shot up out of the puddles and bodies around the hall, he jumps up barely missing them. A growl left my throat.
"Pathetic. And your the infamous "Red Wrath" or whatever you go by now." He suddenly was slamming me into the wall. I gasp, my nails digging into his arm. "So you kill people, just like the rest of us. Why the hell do you get redemption, because you're a kid, what a joke." His hand was wrapped around my neck, "they only took you in because they feared you, if you threw away your morals they'd throw you in a small jail cell with no windows." He looked at the blood around us and then back at me, "this is the life you were made for, not this hero crap they've shoved down your throat." I just stared up at him, my body was coming off it's high and was just trying to repair my broke and battered body.

My chest rose and fell unevenly, my heart was thumping against my chest. "I-I'll kill... you." My hand quickly grabs his and pushed it backwards, breaking it. He recoils in pain holding his wrist.
"You bitch!" I drop to my knees and place my hand into a puddle pulling up a hooked dagger. While my less dominant hand had the normal claws, I stood to my feet and smiled a toothy grin. He pulled a sword from a bright white circle he summoned next to him.

I lunged my claws grabbing his sword as he swung throwing me off balanced, I knee hit my rips shattering 3 of them. I stumble back and will a blood spike towards his head, he dodges slightly too slow, the spike piercing his left shoulder. "Damn it!" He grabs the spike breaking it off. He looks at me and stands tall, showing he thinks himself above me. Another laugh leave my lips, "you're a lunatic." He readies himself, for another attack. I look at his injured shoulder and smile.
"You fucked up." Which a flick of my wrist, blood from his injury became a blade and sliced with arm clean off. He screams in pain dropping his weapon, I catch the blade and swing it around quickly decapitating him.

His body falls to the ground, blood soaking the floor further. I flick the sword ridding the blade of his disgusting blood. The hall was quiet, all signs of life empty. I felt nothing to any of it, my eyes were half open as I left the corridor. I ran my bloodied hands through my hair moving it from my face, "this is why I'm called a 'wrath'."

...Aaron's POV...

I approach this big building, the others were waiting for me to open the back door to let them in. I watch the guards standing at their posts, without hesitation, I enter. They pay me no more then a side glance. I push the door open, enter a typical office building main floor. It was quite which was expected, it was late into the night, not many were about. I approached the man at the counter, he looks me up and down. "What do you want?" He mutters out, annoyed by me being here.
"I was told to start working here tonight." He thinks for a moment.
"I never heard of a hiring." He sits up in his chair, placing a cup of coffee down.
"Well, this is awkward. I just called your supervisor this morning and she informed me that you'd been told in a weeks advance that I was coming." I took a gamble giving them a gender but it was a 1 in 3 chance.
"S-she did?" He had started to seem much more panicked as he stood up. "She may have, but I should call just in case." He picks up the phone. I lean on the desk slightly.
"She mentioned to me not to cause any issues cause her and her 'lover' were supposed to have them time, if you know what I mean. So, how about instead we pretend none of this ever happened?" I smile, grabbing the phone from his hand hanging it back up on the line.
"R-right! Umm, do you need a tour?" He looks quite perplexed and maybe flustered? I'm not quite sure.
"No, I've already been lead around once. I'll just head into the back to clock in." I stood up and walked out, down a hall. I could feel his eyes follow me out of the room.

Once I was out of sight, I opened the side door. The 3 hero's entered the building quietly. "That was weird to listen to." Aizawa commented. "I couldn't tell if you were tricking or seducing him."
"Bit of both, it helps cloud the judgement." I say flatly walking further down and into the security room.
"How did you know the supervisor was a female?" Snipe asked, I plug a small device into the computer, linking it to Sven's Laptop. Just in case.
"I didn't, it was a lucky guess." I shrug grabbing a key ring. Vlad went to say something but I stopped him, "these should give access to the whole building. Let's get a move on."

...3rd POV...

"A-and that's what's happening, I'm so scared for her and everyone else." He sits on the couch, hands shoved in his face. Izuku sighs and looks out the window, thinking. They were alone in the room, at least that's what they believed. A icyhot student stood around the corner listening to their conversation.