Chapter 4; Tying Up Lose Ends

I sat on that bench for a good 10 minutes before it ended, my head rolled over to where my brother was. I pulled myself up into a slouched stance, my eyes half-open. I'm sure the bags under my eyes and the faint smell of iron and cigarettes made me seem like more of a thug then I was. I was just tired of today. When Daichi made Eye contact with me, I could see that color drain from his face. His friends looked... apprehensive about me. I've never physically been at his school before nor was I planning too, but I ended up here anyway. "Dipshit," my tone was harsher and more serious. "Next time, text me or call me and when I call answer the phone." I growl out, turning around. "Come on."

I could feel the thick tension between us, I knew that he would have to explain this to his friends later. I continue to walk stopping that the crosswalk, I see him step next to me from the corner of my eye. He starts laughing a little, "you looked like a f-ing druggy." He muttered to me and I let out a soft laugh.
"I wouldn't have to if you would've gave me a heads up. I ran into some guy on the way here too so... you owe me." I smirk a little nudging him a little.
"Fine, how about I make dinner?" He offers and I place my hand on his shoulder roughly.
"You got a deal, Daichi." I gently shove him forward when the crosswalk turns green.

I sat down on the couch and start making calls, making preparations to pay everything I need to. "Hey! Dai, I have to cut a corner and I'm afraid your fruit snacks gotta go." I say and smirk a little.
"Noooo! Not my fruit snacks, how will I ever survive!" I hear a dramatic faint noise and I snort a little. I look over everything and look at my calculations.
"No... wait! That absolute ASS! He didn't give me 10,842.90 yen!" I stand up and growl.
"What? Do you mean I really won't have any fruit snacks?" Daichi asks sad.
"Daichi... really... not. The. Time." I grab my duffel bag and throw my trench coat on. "I'll be back."
"But dinner—"

I walk down the alleys, slipping my claws over my knuckles and become more and more annoyed. "You don't rip ME OFF!" I pull my phone out and call Sven. I don't even care that he should be on his way home, I hear him answer the phone. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" He knew me well and knew I didn't call unless something went wrong, I felt my anger raise.
"Yoshimitsu ripped us off for 10,842.90 yen!" I yell slightly walking forward, I walked down the alley.
"Fuck. I'm guessing you want me to bypass their Security and get you in undetected." He stated, I sigh a little.
"Yes." My voice was harsher then normal, "get it done."

I stood around the corner from the building, there is a reason people don't cheat me often. I was a nice person but when I'm mad you can't stop me, I was ruthless and unforgiving. A text pops up on my phone and I smirk. "It's done, 10 minutes." Was displayed, my vision was red and I walk to the building. I push the door open roughly, my claws out and all I saw was red. There were few there still, I roughly grabbed a guy and ripped through his shirt. "Where is your boss?" I growled out.
"I-In his office! H-he doesn't leave for the n-next 20 minutes!" I drop him and feel a bullet enter my next and I shoot a glare at the other employee standing there shaking. I pull the bullet up my throat and spit out the blood and bullet, I took the blood covered bullet and fling it past the man's cheek cutting it. He holds his face in pain.
"One warning. I was never here." I turn around and ride the elevator up to the top floor.

My fist tightens on my duffle bag as the dial gets closer and closer to the top floor, it dings. I step out and pull out a small pistol, sure I hated guns but I cared one Incase I couldn't get too close or to intimidate the other person on the wrong end of my gun. He looked up and gulped. I could tell from his mannerisms that he knew what he did, I cocked the gun and growled. "W-we can talk about this! I was running low on money and I had to take a little money off is all... and-and..." I saw his hand move down to the button under his desk. I aimed and shot at his desk where the button was, I'd on my own time scoured the entire office, I did it with all my contractors. He jumped back a little, his quirk wasn't anything crazy, merely a object copying.
"Don't test me, Yoshimitsu, I'm pissed enough as it is." I cock the gun again. "You are complete shit, I knew that but you're dead for CHEATING ME!"

I threw a throwing knife straight into his skull, I wanted his attention on the gun as my hand slipped in my bag grabbing a knife. I walk over to his body, I roughly pull the knife off and clean it off. "See you in Hell." I open a drawer off people he contracts and grab mine putting it in my bag.

...Sven's POV...

I groan and turn around and walk back to the hide out, "you fucked up, Yoshimitsu. Should of just paid, for your sake I hope it's a fast death." I walk down the alley I'd just left and turn the key pulling open the door.
"Back already, Ander?" I heard Aaron say just about to leave.
"Not by choice, (Y/N) got ripped off." I roll my eyes, I heard him chuckled.
"I wanna watch this." He put his coat down and followed me back. I sat down in my chair looking at my many screens, I start typing things in and bypassing firewalls.

After a few minutes a bypass everything and Aaron sat on the couch, I pull up the camera fed and watch. After I sent a quick message to her, she walks through the doors. "I haven't seen her this mad since, Ume." I heard Aaron sigh out. I nod in response. I watch her get shot and her actually spare the man, "maybe she's not as mad, he'd be dead if that was the case." I flip cameras to the elevator, she stood there looking for something in her bag. (Y/N) then looks up at the dial, she pulls a gun out, "wait is she actually going to shoot him?" I hear Aaron mumble.
"That's unusual for her, it maybe an focus point?" I think aloud and I here Aaron agree.

Once again a switch cameras to have a better angle, I watch them two talk and her fire the gun down at his desk. "Look at her other hand, Ander." I look to what he is talking about and see the knife in her other hand, she then flings it fast enough for him not to react in time. "Well... shit... her stance could still be improved." He mused from behind me.
"That's enough." I turned the camera feed off deleting all of the saved data from today so the time of day was more of a mystery to the cops.

...(Y/N)'s POV...

I walk out of the building with no problems, I disappear down the alley. I rub my throbbing neck and sigh. "Damn, I'm hungry."