Chapter 28; Starting To Lose It

I slowly wake up, my body feeling stronger. I move my hands and body so I could try to stand. My head was pounding but light at the same time. Then I see it... my hair moves in front of my face. My eyes widen and I feeling this deep hatred fill me, my hair was cut. Tears brim my eyes, adrenaline fills my senses as I stood to my feet. I punch the metal door so hard that I fracture my wrist. I heard a loud crunch was a slight dent is left over. "FUCK!" I yell, my vision red with anger. "Let me the fuck out!"

Flashes of a dark hallway fill my mind quickly, screams fill my ears. A laugh erupts from my throat, I was stuck in a small room. My wrist wasn't even repaired yet, I wasn't strong enough yet... or stable enough. A large, insane smile stretches across my face. I step away from the door, my poster becoming lazy and slumped. I continued to laugh. "This is what fucking kills me!?" I lean back nearly falling back with it. "ME!? I FUCKING MURDER-IST POWER HOUSE!! That has killed over a 100 people!?" I talk to myself, I was losing it. My mind was so exhausted it could barely think straight. " then I won't lie anymore!" I looked at the camera sitting in the small concrete room. "I ENJOYED killing people!" I walk over to the camera, my eyes wide. "And I'll do it again and again! The adrenaline was so stimulating! Better then any drug!"

I felt my wrist slowly start to fix itself, my smile lessened as a felt the pain of repairing. "Life is so fragile. It's so easy to end a life." I hold myself digging my nails into my forearms. I was still mad but I can't do anything from a cage, I'm a wild animal... as soon as I'm released I'll kill everyone here.

...Timeskip...

I lay on the small cot, my body feeling so much better. My hand was gripping my shortened hair, my heart ached from the sight. I then thought of the friend I lost years ago. "Ume, it's been what? 2 years? Damn." The thought of the tall, confident, brunette made me crack a sad smile. "I miss you... you'd know how to get out of this."

...Flashback...

Sven sat at a table on a laptop, I sat next to him. "We need more help." He sighs, I nod a little.
"Yeah, these robberies are getting harder." I sigh a little. We were in an abandoned building downtown, not the best headquarters but it worked fine. "I could go fine someone?" I say thinking aloud, he hums in response. "Okay, I'll be back!" I run out through an open window to find someone.

I walked round the streets, my eyes scanning for any kids willing to help. Then they see a girl outside a bar, bruised up. I walk up to her and hold my hand out. She shrinks away. "Did you foster parents do this to you?" I ask, she shakes her head I little. "Then who?" I tilt my head not knowing anything but the Foster system.
"M-my Dad.." she stutters out.
"Then run away. Run away with me from all the mean people." I smiles brightly and I look of wonder and intrigue fills her eyes.
"No more pain?" She grabs my hand gently.
"No more pain! Promise!"

...End Flashback...

The door opens, I sit up quickly.

...3rd POV...
...MEANWHILE...

They've been at the school for hours, all of them trying to triangulate where (Y/N) was. Well... mostly Sven and Nezu, but some others were trying to pitch in. Nyoko was sitting on the table asking questions about Aizawa's scarf very interested in. Aaron was leaning on the wall, tired of all of these people already. "So, what is Ms.(L/N) to all of you?" Vald King asked Aaron, which he responded with a sigh.
"She's more then a boss to us all, she's family. She took us all in even if we didn't deserve it. She's a very determined person. We only call her Boss out of respect for her." He explains, his voice full of sincerity.
"So she recruited you all?" He asked looking at the other two.
"From what I know, Sven is the co-fonder. They met and made this team over the span of 3 year? I could be wrong about the date." He shrugged. "I was the fourth brought into this mess."
"So you're the newest?"
"No, Nyoko is the newest one. There was another member before me but something happened and the group has always felt more empty since."
"Oh I see." He clears his throat. "You're very open book when it comes to being a criminal."
"The worst I got is aiding a criminal, I don't do the dirty work, I merely train her... or did." Aaron combed his fingers through his hair.
"Listen kid—"

Sven stood up and pulled up 3 main areas, "Okay! I've triangulated her area. I've cross referenced were they usually take people from mutuals she's gained and the families competitors. Having connections and respect in the under ground helps a great deal."
"Did she really have that much control." Midnight asked, looking over the city map.
"Yeah! Our Boss was someone you didn't mess with!" Nyoko smiled walking over to Sven.
"Please calm down, Ito. This is what I suggest for a plan, since there are three of these positions, our group should split up." He stood from his seat.
"Not to be rude but can the small girl even fight?" AllMight asks looking at the petite girl.
"It might be surprising but she knows how to use almost any weapon. I mean she has to test everything she makes." Sven says grabbing his bag.
"Don't worry I won't bring the lethal ones, pinky promise." She smiled a sweet smile and gave a thumbs up to the hero's in the room.