Chapter 34; Finale

...YEARS LATER...

I stood on a building looking down onto the busy roads and sidewalks, lights shown brightly in the dark night. I wore a black cloak to hide in the shadows, but under it was a so many daggers and needle like throwing blades. After the incident my hair remained short, so it acted as a reminder of one of my lowest moments. "(Hero/Name), we have a active robbery three blocks down from you." Sven's tired voice reports to me.
"Got it, tell the police I'll be there in 10." I say back and begin to jump from the roof to roof. I press a button on my wrist band, enough blood to back a staff to Pole Volt over a large alley to roll onto the loose rocks. I spring up summoning the blood to an empty bottle I have.

I arrive to the scene, my hood up and cop cars all around the entrance. "(H/N), we're glad you're here." The captain greeted me, "3 armed robbers and 10 hostages." I nod, looking for my partner.
"Is anyone injured?" I ask looking at him.
"None that are known. They are trying to wager." I sigh and see them. They walk over, wearing their usual. A Black hooded jacket, with a dark grey t-shirt, black jeans, and all of it accented with green. A large plus sat on the back of the jacket that dimly glowed a soft green.
"Galen, you took so long." I tease pulling his hood down more over his face. He rolls his eyes and rested an arm on my head like it was nothing.
"So, what's the situation? Sven said Robbery." He says to the cop still leaning on me. The cop re-explained.

Before long we came up with a plan, stealth was our best friend in this case. We snuck in from an open window that lead to a balcony overlooking the hostages and villains. I smile wanting to punch so people, I scan the bottom and so does my partner. On standing just out of view of the main entrance, another holding an atomic weapon besides the hostages, and the other stuffing things in a bag. I point at the armed guy and then to myself singling I'll take him, he nods slowly moving to left of the balcony to drop on the man at the counter and the one at the door was the furthest so whomever can react first will grab him.

The glass to a showcase breaks and we both jump, as I fall a grab his head slamming it to the floor and snatching his now airborne weapon, clicking the button releasing the mag. My partner drops down grabbing the man's shirt and flinging him at the other guy causing them both to hit the drywall breaking it. He also grabs the gun the bag guy had releasing the mag. I smile and check my guys pulse so make sure I didn't kill him with that amount of force. I didn't. I watch Galen walk to the other and one of them starts to get up. I look and the hostages, "GET BEHIND THE COUNTERS!" I yell at them and ready myself for a follow up attack. The hostages all scurry.

The man stands up smiling wide, his hands sparking to life. "YOU PATHETIC HEROS! YOU'RE IN IT FOR NOTHING BUT FAME AND MONEY!" He yells, I always felt sympathetic towards some of the villains. This was one of them. This was a broken and desperate man. "I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" He raises his hand and what seemed like a firework exploded in front of us. A fire had started. Galen pulled out his staff and I pulled out my throwing knives. 'We have to end this quick, before this place goes up in flames.'

Galen runs towards him and I throw a few needles into his arms and legs. He rips the needles out and aims a firework at Galen's face. I flick my wrist pulling my knives out. Goes off with a loud boom. Smoke quickly making it hard to see, I hear a loud 'clang' and a gasp. I run up to where they were, and find the staff on the ground. Galen's face bleeding and exposed, it quickly begins to heal over. The man was gone. He must be hidden in the smoke. I pull Galen up and start to look around, our backs pressed against each other's. I close my eyes and try to sense in bleeding limbs. I find him. I throw a knife, I hear him yell out in pain.

We run over and see him on the ground with a knife in his calf, I cuff him. We quickly grab the other two and help all the hostages out. The fire department come and we tell the police our reports before heading back to the H.Q. for the night. Our shift was now over as the was about to rise. We quickly went down the streets until we arrived in a parking garage where my car sat parked. Galen and I enter the car removing our hoods and putting the equipment in my trunk. "Well this was an okay night, don't you think, Dai?" I ask him smiling, and nods getting in the car.
"Yeah, it was, (Y/N)." I smile at my brother and we head back to the Office building.

We entered the building and head straight up to the meeting room. As soon as we get up there I see my three best friends smiling wide at us. "Welcome back, Boss." Nyoko Smiles wide, still covered in grease.
"Good work out there." Sven nods, his clothing and hair now better kept.
"When do you ever sleep?" Aaron teases me placing a hand on my head, leaning down to me.
"Out of everyone, you know I don't." I playfully roll my eyes, pushing on his chest slightly.
"Get a room, love birds." Daichi mocks us, walking to the vending machine.
"To be fair that's at home." Aaron says in a flat tone, I roll my eyes walking from him.

Sven walks besides me and looks down at a tablet, "so, Midoriya requested a team up for some night mission on Wednesday and Shinsou wants to meet for lunch on the 13." I nod.
"You're the best secretary, Sven Ander." I tease walking into my office,
"Well, we both know you don't manage this stuff at all, someone has too." He says sitting in a chair, I just laugh.
"True, true, tell them both yes." I sigh sitting down, very tired.
"Oh, and that youth about villains and heros is tomorrow so make sure you have the energy for it." He adds, looking down.
"Yup, got it. I'll tell Aaron to remind me."

And this how this story ends. Nothing crazy and spectacular, nothing more to add. I made it, through everything I went through I still managed to come out a stronger person. A person people can look up too and someone my family and friends can be proud of.

...——...

THANK YOU FOR READING! I'm so proud of this story and I this is my currently longest book I've ever written. I hope you enjoyed reading, but anyway, if you wish you can check out any of my other works or not, up to you really. Thank you for reading once again, have an amazing night/day.
With great love, Faith.