47

(Jimin's POV)

"That's two votes for Jungkook's, two for Jin's, one for Namjoon's, one for Yoongi's, and one for Hoseok." I read out the votes, not at all surprised by the results.

"You're a newbie, I'm sure you'll get votes next year." Taehyung comforted but I knew my gingerbread house wasn't as good as theirs, it collapsed about three times after all. "That still means a tie between Jin and Jungkook, so everyone vote again but this time only for those two." Taehyung instructed, excluding Jin and Jungkook from voting. Once everyone wrote their votes down on their pieces of paper again, I counted them out.

"Okay so that's 2 votes for Jin, and 3 for Jungkook, making Jungkook the winner of the gingerbread contest." I announced and I could barely get it out before Jungkook jumped up and cheered.

"That means I get first pick of presents!" He went over to the tree, my nerves spiking when he neared my gift but I calmed down once he picked up a red wrapped box instead. Yeontan pranced into the living room and sat on top of Taehyung's feet. I glanced at the puppy, what does he do all day when no one is watching?

"Who's it from?" Namjoon asked before Jungkook could rip it open. The younger flipped the box over to see a little tag with to and from written on it.

"It's from...Yoongi!" Jungkook said before starting the process of ripping off the wrapping. He was sitting on the rug as the rest of us either sat on the couch or right in front of it. I glanced at Yoongi who was smiling widely down at the younger.

"Jungkook and Taehyung actually have twin gifts, so you should probably open them at the same time." Yoongi suddenly spoke, making Taehyung peak with interest before grabbing a gift matching in wrapping and size to Jungkook's. When both of the tore through the paper, we all I looked with curiosity.

"Woah." Jungkook's eyes widened as he discovered what was underneath the wrapping. He began removing it faster to reveal, "its a Panasonic Lumix GH5s!!!" He yelled and I raised an eyebrow.

"A what?" Hoseok and I asked at the same time. He finished unwrapping and proudly held up a big box. On the front was a black camera.

"It's a pro camera for filming and photography! Yoongi has one and I always wanted one, this camera is crazy good!" Jungkook stared down at the box in pure adoration. "Thank you Yoongi." He set the box down with great gentleness and then tackled the older in a hug. Yoongi laughed lightly while trying not to be suffocated by Jungkook's strong grip. "This is the best thing ever." He squealed excitedly.

"The pictures I'll be able to take with this are going to be amazing!" Taehyung added, seeming to bubble over with anticipation.

"I always saw you two eyeing my camera." Yoongi explained when Jungkook went back to the camera. "I figured it was time to get you two one of your own." Jungkook and Taehyung looked over the cameras for the next 20 minutes, opening the boxes up and looking through all the settings and features. It made me smile to see them so excited about their gifts. As Taehyung said, apparently it was an expensive hobby too, since cameras like that costs thousands. Who knew...I just took pictures on my phone.

Since they got to open presents two days early because of Jungkook's win, The rest of us would have to wait.

(Later the next day)

"How come no one will tell me what we're doing today?" I grumbled as they all scrambled to get dressed. "How am I even supposed to know what to wear?" I huffed as they ignored me. Every day of this week had a theme or activity so far, like amusement park day or gingerbread day but they refused to tell me what was happening today in their week of traditions.