1

(Jimin's POV)

"So who do you want to take your virginity Jimin? Assuming you are a virgin right?" Namjoon said and my mouth fell open slightly.

"Of course he's a virgin, look at him." Jungkook I think it was, spoke before I could even reply. "Why do you look so shocked? Did Hoseok not tell you we were looking for a new bottom?"

(6 hours earlier)

This has been the worst day ever, and it was only 3 pm. First I had gotten on the bus and fallen asleep so I missed my stop. I had to pay double just to get back to where I was supposed to be. I then had no money and I forgot my phone charger at home so now my phone was dead. I had my debit card but it wouldn't be activated till the next day. I didn't have classes for 2 more days, how would I survive until then? To top it all off, I got the worst roommate in the world.

I had walked into the door and was instantly hit with the smell of alcohol and sweat. To the right was a bed where a topless girl laid there, fast asleep. Towards the back of the room was a table filled with empty liquor bottles and empty food wrappers, some of which had fallen onto the ground. The bed to the left was a pile of clothes as tall as the frame.

I turned to the bathroom door to see a disheveled looking guy standing in the doorway. He wore black sweatpants with multiple stains on them and a wrinkled tshirt.

"You must be my new roommate, damn, I told them I didn't want one." The male groaned. Before I could say anything he pushed past me and began walking down the hall.

"Wait, I-" before I could get the words out he turned back around and said,

"I'm doyoung by the way, stay the fuck out of my way and we should be fine. I throw a lot of parties." He turned back around a left, much to my dismay.

I turned back around to see the girl hunched over my bed, gagging.

"Hey, no, not on the bed-!" I yelled but it was too late. The unknown girl puked all over what was supposed to be my bed before falling on the ground and instantly going back to sleep. "Unbelievable." I groaned.

There's no way I'm staying here. I took my two suitcases and marched back down to the lobby and up to the front desk.

"Excuse me, do you have another dorm I could-" I began to ask but the older lady who didn't bother to look up from her phone cut me off.

"There are no more available rooms." She replied dryly, continuing her game of candy crush.

"Well can you at least look?" I asked exasperated. The woman looked up at me with a glare. She pressed a key on the computer and without even looking at it, repeated,

"There are no more available rooms."

I was now in a coffee shop, looking down at my cold coffee and half eaten donut. The only upside to this day was that they gave free coffee and donuts to new students, so at least I wouldn't starve.

"You look rather depressed." I heard a voice say.

I looked up to see a dark brown haired male standing in front of my booth, a bright smile on his lips. He was wearing an apron and had a pen behind his ear so I figured he was a barista.

"Yeah? Well I've had a shit day." I snapped back, looking away from his rather mesmerizing smile.

"Do you want to talk about it, my shift just ended." He asked, his voice non-threatening.

I had nothing else to do but kill time since I didn't want to go back to the dorms. I agreed and he sat down quietly as I ranted about my terrible morning.

"I'm Jimin by the way." I finished, biting off another piece of my donut.

"Hoseok, but some of my friends call me jhope-"

"I don't really give a fuck to be honest, I just care about finding a place to stay." I stated bluntly and couldn't help but smirk slightly at the surprise on the brunettes face. I know it was rude but that's what I do best. I was expecting him to get up and leave but what he did next surprised me.

"Well maybe you could stay with my friends and I. After all, I'm kind of into bratty subs." Hoseok replied. I watched as his hand came up near my face and his fingers grazed my lips.

I came back to my senses and pushed his hand away.

"Bold of you to assume that I'm gay or that I'd want anything to do with you." I snapped, standing up from the booth. I grabbed my suitcase and turned around, trying to hide my slight blush. The audacity of a stranger to pull a stunt like that- I walked away quickly and back outside.

I looked around at the big campus. People were walking around on their phones and talking to friends. How had people made friends already?

I had the urge to call my sister but remembered my phone was dead. Maybe it was for the best, I didn't need to give her another reason to worry. She already didn't like the fact that I was going to college so far away and in a big city too. The one and only, Seoul.

Maybe I could get an apartment near by? But I didn't have a phone to look any up, or money to pay for transportation to get there.

"You headed back to the assholes dorm?" I heard from behind me but I didn't bother turning around.

"It's none of your fucking business, I only talked to you because I needed someone to rant to." I replied, crossing my arms.

"Suit yourself." Hoseok replied. He began walking away, whistling as he spun car keys around his finger. His apron was gone now and he just wore tight black jeans and the cafe's tshirt.

Where was I going to go? I already gave the dorm key back to the front desk lady out of frustration. Desperation made the next words fall out of my mouth.

"You don't happen to have a charger do you?" I asked but instantly regretted it as the brunette turned back around with a wide smile on his stupidly handsome face.

"I do." He said slowly. I had no way of knowing how his next words would completely change the course of my stay at the university.

"But you gotta come back to my place to get it."