13

(Taehyung's POV)

       I had always hated when people blatantly ignored me. Maybe that's because that's what my siblings always did as a kid. But whatever the reason was, I shouldn't have snapped at Jimin like that. I should definitely apologize. I should've been the bigger person from the start and I shouldn't have mocked him about something so personal. He may not be completely with his sex life or personal things like that, after all he may not be that comfortable with us yet. Plus I had enjoyed playing around and hanging out with him.

        I made my way up to his room to apologize. I knocked on the door. I held a little black box in my hand. It was a silver necklace with a H pendant.

        Nothing.

        I knocked again.

      Nothing.

      "Maybe he's sleeping." I mumbled to myself and was about to open the door when I heard a voice behind me.

        "I think I saw him with Jungkook earlier, looked like they were going to his room."

         I turned around to see Yoongi who was still wearing pajamas.

        "I thought you were working today." I replied, walking over to the older.

        "I go in later, you should tell the other to come, I'm performing tonight." Yoongi replied.

         "At which club, you own like a bajillion." I laughed, ruffling his bed hair as he scrunched his nose.

         "It's literally only 2. So can you come?" He asked, removing my hand from his hair and rubbing his thumb over my palm.

          "Sure. You know I'll always support you, you know you're amazing." I smiled as he looked down. "Is Min Yoongi getting shy?" I teased as he pushed me on the chest. "But if I invite the others to come...Jimin has to come to."

        "Why?" The older groaned, rolling his eyes. His soft demeanor, hardening. "I already heard commotion earlier, it seems like he only brings trouble." He said, leaning against the wall next to Jimin's room.

         "No, that was our fault, Jungkook and I's. Why do you dislike Jimin so much? You told us that you didn't want a new sub and that's fine. But can't you at least be friendly to him? I'm sure that's one of the reasons he feels so out of place here." I said gently, taking the older hands in mine. He looked away and I could tell he felt uncomfortable. "Being nice to Jimin doesn't mean you're replacing her."

           Yoongi looked at me, his gaze holding a certain sadness to it.

         "Fine, bring him." Yoongi mumbled and I smiled.

         "Thank you Yoongi. I'm sure you guys will become friends." I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. "Make sure to text the groupchat all the details for tonight."

          Yoongi nodded.

          "Good. Now I have to go apologize to Jimin." I smiled at the black haired boy and let go of his hands, making my way down the hall. I turned the corner, walking towards Jungkook's room.

        (Jimin's POV)

-NSFW SCENE-

       Jungkook thrusted his hips against me.

       "Put it in already." I whined as he rubbed his dick against my abused ass. He had spanked me like 30 times.

        "Then tell me, what are you?" He whispered against the back of my neck. He kissed my shoulder, letting his tongue roll over it. He wanted me to tell me that I was his bitch. But my pride wouldn't let me.