52

(Jimin's POV)

"It says read an hour ago." I looked at the phone nervously. "What if he didn't like it?" I chewed on my bottom lip, staring at the screen.

"Of course he liked it." Taehyung smiled, "I bet he even-"

(Yoongi's POV)

"Ah- fu-" I bit down on my thumb as I held back. I leaned my head against the shower wall. The last thing I wanted was for my parents downstairs to hear me but that wasn't likely with the music in my room playing so loudly, and the shower running. The cool marble contrasted greatly to my body, which felt like it was on fire.

My mind ran over every detail of the photo still open on my discarded phone as my eyes pressed closed and the hand that wasn't in my mouth, focused on a different part of my body.

I felt like I was going to finish right then when I heard my bedroom door open from over the sound of the shower. I groaned and let my hand fall to my side, because only a few moments later, I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Yoongi? Honey! I need help finding my glasses!"

"I'm in the shower-" I began pointing out the obvious but stopped myself. "Have you checked the top of your head?" I asked, and there was a long pause.

"Thank you honey!" Her voice rang from the other side and I heard her mumble something about always losing things. I would've blamed it on getting older but my father once told me she lost their wedding band the night of the proposal and they had to spend hours to look for it only to find it in the fridge.

Speaking to my mother killed my excited mood, so I finished showering and got out. When I dried off and sat on my bed, my excitement came back immediately upon opening up my messages again. I felt pent up and I knew that doing something myself wouldn't even come close to being with them or seeing that photo in person.

But of course that didn't mean that I wasn't gonna relieve some tension. I grabbed my phone and the bottle of lotion on my bedside.

(Jimin's POV)

"I just told him to stop play games though, and arent I doing that now?" I asked cautiously. What if Yoongi didn't like the photo? Or what if he did- what did I want to happen? I felt like I knew but that felt wrong to admit when I had basically told him off only a few nights ago.

"He deserves a piece of his own medicine-"

"He's typing!" I hit Taehyung on the arm repeatedly until he grabbed my wrist to stop the assault. "Also...what the hell is this contact name Taehyung?" I rolled my eyes and he only laughed again.

Yoongiiii🤠🍆: I'll see you when you get home

"That's it?! What does that mean, I'm gonna overthink this for the next 2 days!" I groaned, flopping down onto the bed. Taehyung took the phone, typing something back before setting it down on my bedside table. "What does it mean?!!!"

"well if I were to guess...I'd say that it means he'll see us when we get home." Taehyung replied, pretending to put thought into it. I glared the sarcastic smirk off of his face. "If you're really that bothered, I can give you something else to think about." He hovered on top of me, looking down at my outfit. One of my legs was raised, which made the silk fabric pool around my upper thighs.

"We still can't do this here." I huffed, looking away. I felt my heart racing as his eyes looked over me. I wanted to do this, or something but it would still be uncomfortable to do anything in a small house with his parents a few feet away. Plus he wasn't even supposed to be alone in my room with the door locked. Mi-Rae would probably come knocking any minute. "You're really horny aren't you" I laughed but lost my breath as he looked back at me, "we're only here for two more days." I finished, my voice sounding small. I could tell he was used to living with 5 other equally horny people, there was probably always someone to sleep with. He was probably having some kind of sex withdrawal. I wanted to make that joke but the way he was looking at me made my head spin. I wanted him as much as he wanted me, but that wasn't a good idea and he knew it too.