30

(Jimin's POV)

         Yoongi was forced to explain the situation. He explained how and why he had been sending Rina money and told them that he wanted to tell them soon he just wanted to build up the courage to do so but that wasn't an option now.

          When he was finished everyone stayed quiet.

          "So that's why you were distracted that day? Because you were helping Yoongi lie to us?" Hoseok asked, his expression completely blank as he looked at me. My mouth went dry.

             "Don't blame Jimin for that, I made him help me, he didn't want to." Yoongi explained in my defense, much to my surprise.

              "Why didn't you tell us?" Jin asked, his expression unreadable.

              "I knew you guys wouldn't approve-"

             "Damn right! That women almost cost Jin his job, she got pregnant by another dude, and she almost got me expelled!" Taehyung shouted. I didn't know about all of that. Had she really done all of that stuff? The list seemed to go on and I wondered for a moment how Yoongi could still stand her.

               They all went back and forth for a while and just when I though some of them were going to explode it stopped.

               "Yoongi I understand why you did it, I just wish you had told us." Jin said in a forgiving manner and Jungkook agreed.

              "You guys are going to forgive him that easily?! Hell no. Who's to say he would have even told us if Jimin hadn't let it slip!" Taehyung shot up and left the room before anyone could stop him.

              "Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted but Yoongi stopped him.

              "Let him go. Rina really hurt him and I get why he's pissed at me." Yoongi said, he actually looked like he could cry.

              "Feelings take a long time to fade, I'm not happy with it but I don't resent you for it." Jungkook said gently. Hoseok had been quiet the whole time. "If I had loved her as much as you did I probably would have the same kind of soft spot for her."

                "Thank you Jungkook." He replied with teary eyes but then looked at the other. "Hoseok-" Yoongi started, after a moment but Hoseok stood up.

                "I thought we told each other everything." He said, bawling his hands. "I'm not mad about the money or the fact that you've had contact with her. It's just...I thought you trusted me more, but apparently not." Hoseok left the room and Yoongi looked shattered.

                "I'm honestly pretty pissed at you Yoongi." Namjoon said slowly. "But I can tell you feel bad enough so I'll leave it for now. I'm going to go and try to talk to Hoseok." He said and left after the brunette.

              "You are your own person. We can't stop you from talking to her if that's your choice but I thought you would've considered our feelings in all of this." Jin said after a minute. "I could've helped you. I can help her find a good job and a nice day care. Not for her but for her kids sake. You don't have to worry about sending her money anymore." Jin explained and then said goodnight and left to go talk to Taehyung. I'm sure Jin had many connections and could easily get her a job that paid good enough money.

                Just as Jin left my phone buzzed. I looked down as Jungkook tried to comfort Yoongi.

                Namjoon: I just thought of something. Yeontan's head was wet when he came upstairs, maybe he knocked over the water.