59

(Jimin's POV)

"Taehyung you're jumping to conclusions, you don't know that." Yoongi tried to calm down a frantic Taehyung as I got dressed.

"What if he doesn't love us anymore? Maybe that's why he was texting San." Taehyung was inconsolable as he held Yoongi's pillow to his chest and buried his face. "I know I shouldn't have looked at his phone but we've already been cheated on before and he was acting really weird and secretive and-"

"Hey, take a deep breath okay?" Yoongi pulled Taehyung towards him so that the younger could rest his head on his shoulder. "Of course he loves us, I'm sure this is a misunderstanding."

"What did the texts say?" I asked, sitting down on the other side of Taehyung.

"San texted him an address yesterday and Jin replied 'okay' and then this morning, San texted him that 'we should meet again, I enjoyed seeing you'"

"They met up yesterday? Wait...when we got home from the airport, Jin got a call and left quickly right?" I asked and Taehyung nodded before bursting into tears.

"Taehyung," Yoongi tried to console him, "that could mean anything, meeting someone doesn't mean that-"

"Who meets up with an ex that late at night?! And keeps it a secret."

"They're not exactly ex's." Yoongi tried but Taehyung just gave him a look through teary eyes. "Let's just give Jin a chance to explain. You didn't confront him right?"

"No, I just saw the texts and left." Taehyung mumbled. I tried not to jump to any conclusions, seeing as one of us was already freaking out and we didn't have any answers. Jin was kind, too kind and caring to do anything like that...

"Okay well let's just go ask him." Yoongi sat up but Taehyung only began leaning on me instead, crying into my shoulder.

"I'm scared." He mumbled into me as I began rubbing his back. "What if it's worse c-case scenario."

"I'm sure it won't be Tae." I tried to reassure him. I looked at Yoongi hopelessly.

"I'll go okay...just don't freak out in the mean time." Yoongi replied before leaving the room.

(Yoongi's POV)

Those texts didn't look good but if there was one thing I'm trying to do more, it's trust. Jin has never given me or anyone else any reasons not to trust him in the past so I'll trust him until he gives me reasons not to.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna ask a few questions though.

"Jin!" I knocked on his door.

"Come in!" Jin called and I opened the door to see him in a robe, drying his hair in a towel. He was looking at his drawer mirror.

"Hey um...where did you go yesterday?" I asked, not trying to seem too concerned. Jin was applying some kind of moisturizer and still had his back turned to me.

"Work thing, why?"

Cmon Jin, please just tell me the truth

"I'll just cut to the chase. Taehyung went on your phone and saw your texts from San." I said bluntly, trying to gage his reaction. He froze. "He's crying in my room, he's already figured it's worse case scenario. You can't blame him much, we've been scarred before."