63

(Jimin's POV)

          "You guys really didn't have to come with me." Jin sighed as he parked the car.

          "No, we definitely did." Yoongi replied as he got out of the car. Jin going back to San's house alone did not seem like a good idea so Yoongi and I forced our way into the car. "And are we here for a reason or just do you can get revenge on Namjoon?" Yoongi asked as Jin got out and walked up to the front door.

            "He can't complete his normal activities because of the arm injury and his bruised ribs, so we're here to help."

             "What about his sister, Haneul? Cant she help?" I asked as Yoongi grumbled something about not wanting to be back here again.

              "Unlike you, who's classes don't start back up again for another few days, her classes begin today." Jin answered after ringing the doorbell. It was a little while before the door opened and Haneul appeared. Sure enough, she was in a school uniform and backpack. "Speaking of, San would normally drive her, so Yoongi, you can take her." Jin smiled with a bit of a sarcastic tone. He obviously wasn't happy we refused to let him do anything independently.

                "What? The whole point of us coming was for San not to be alone with you-"

                "Jimin's here, and Haneul needs a ride." Jin replied only for Haneul to shuffle nervously.

               "I can call an Uber or maybe stay home from school today if it's too much trouble. We've caused you enough hassle as is." She pulled out her phone but Yoongi groaned.

               "Just get in the car kid." Yoongi gestured to the vehicle and Haneul nodded before going. "Jimin, come with me for a second." Yoongi grabbed my arm and pulled me over a few feet away before I could even reply. "Okay listen, don't let San get alone with Jin. Namjoon may be an asshole right now but he's never done anything without reason. San is obviously bad news but Jin is apparently going to have to see that for himself before he loses empathy for him."

               "Stay with Jin, got it." I nodded in agreement.

              "If you could figure out what San's motivations are too, that would be a bonus." Yoongi added.

              "What are you guys doing? Haneul is going to be late!" Jin called from a few feet away.

               "Okay, I'm going now!" Yoongi called back before looking at me again. "Call me if anything happens."

                "I'm sure I can handle it." I smiled in what I hoped was a reassuring way. "I won't let anything happen to Jin, scouts honor." I faked a salute and his serious expression cracked in a smile.

                 "You're so stupid." He rolled his eyes before pressing a kiss to my cheek and heading towards the car.

                 "Be nice to Haneul!" I whisper yelled and he waved over his shoulder, suggesting he heard me. Even if her brother might have bad intentions, she seemed sweet. After Yoongi had started the car and began driving off the driveway, I met back up with Jin at the door.

                "I can take care of myself you know." Jin spoke as we stepped through the doorway. He wasn't mad or sarcastic anymore.

               "I know, but someone has to be here to annoy you right?" I tried to get him to smile and luckily I could see the very corner of his mouth curl up in a small one. I was in less of a joking mood when we got to the living room to see San sitting in the couch, shirtless. He turned upon hearing footsteps and his face lit up.