20

(Jimin's POV)

      Jungkook suddenly lost it. Seungmin continued talking trash and came at him and punched him once but whatever he had said, changed something in the younger. The look on his face went from calculating and focused to dark and unforgiving. Jungkook lunged at the other.

      He threw a punch and then another...and the another. Seungmin fell back on his butt but Jungkook got on top of him and aggressively attacked him. He pulled off his gloves and punched the guy with bare fists, breaking his nose. The crowd was in shock as the cheers turned into gasps at the scene playing in front of them.

        The ref ran over to pull Jungkook off but Jungkook brushed him off. He looked so angry, his facial expression was dark. Seungmin's face was bloody as he tried to block his face with his arms.

        Eventually Jungkook's coach and manager ran over and was able to pull him off. He was breathing heavy and his eyes were wild.

        "What's going on?" I whispered, slightly scared.

        "I don't know...this has never happened before." Taehyung replied, sounding equally as scared and confused. His coach dragged him out of the arena and after a moment he stopped fighting back and just went blank. His facial expression lost all emotion and for a moment...He looked empty.

        A medic came over to Seungmin, who's own coach stood at standby. Taehyung stood up and began to leave the aisle and Yoongi got up as well.

         "Just stay here." Hoseok said to me as he saw me watching the two. "We shouldn't crowd him.

        "What just happened? Is he okay, why did he change so suddenly?" I asked as Yoongi and Taehyung left my line of vision, leaving the gym. There were whispers and chatter buzzing all throughout the room, everyone probably wondering the same thing.

          "I have no idea, I've only seen him like that one time before." Jin said slowly. "Whatever Seungmin said must've triggered something in Jungkook because he's never reacted to trash talking like that before. He always keeps a clear head."

        "One time before?" I asked but Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin were all talking and I couldn't piece together anything. I knew they didn't mean to ignore me and they were just concerned but I needed answers of my own and I didn't want to just sit around if Jungkook wasn't okay. I wanted to see him.

         I stood up and started leaving the aisle and I heard Hoseok say something but I ignored him and quickly made my way down the center steps. No one in the crowd was paying attention to me as i ran out and into the school back hallway. I looked to either side and saw the boys locker room door and went in. I immediately heard voices and followed them.

        "How did he even know about that?" Someone asked.

        "I don't know but I'll fucking kill him!" Jungkook shouted. I heard a loud bang and then the shuffling of feet. There were aisles of lockers and benches to sit on in each one. I heard their voices in the last aisle and made my way down slowly.

        "You need to calm down-" I heard Taehyung say but he was immediately cut off.

        "Please don't tell me to fucking calm down." Jungkook replied angrily and I rounded the corner.

         "You could lose everything Jungkook." Yoongi started." You're definitely disqualified from this match and they might take away you national title for aggressive force. They could take your scholarship and the rest of your season...and who knows about the next. I know how hard hearing that from him must've hurt but-"