26

(Jimin's POV)

I didn't know what to say

Apart of me was screaming to just trust Yoongi and tell him everything. Maybe he really could help me fix everything. And even though we had a terrible relationship, he was still considerably better then Junghyun and I knew he had Jungkook and the others best interest at heart.

But what if whatever Yoongi was planning failed? And Junghyun released the video and started spreading rumors about Jungkook. It would all be my fault, and I could crush that hopeful gleam in Jungkook's eyes when he talked about his future. I'd hurt him even more than I already had and the thought scared me.

Yoongi seemed to notice my internal conflict and pulled out his phone.

"Whatever he has one you can't be worse than this." He handed me his phone and I got a sense of deja vu and I began playing the video but this time it wasn't me being exposed.

In the video Junghyun is laughing with someone people, one of which is in a suit. The camera angle is awkward. The person recording was trying to see him but also not be seen but I could clearly make him out. He's talking to someone but he's using a lot of words that I don't know and the conversation was lengthy but I didn't get much out of it. It sounded like they were just talking about business or some new company or something.

"I d-don't understand how that would help me." I sniffled as he took the phone back, still completely confident.

"Do you know what insider trading is?" He asked and I shook my head. "Or the stock market?"

"Kinda?" I sniffled again, not knowing how this would do anything.

"Well basically you can invest in the company's on the stock market. If a company does well you can make ALOT of money depending on how much you invested. Insider trading is when you invest after getting inside information about a company that the public doesn't know about." Yoongi explained and continued when I still looked confused. "For example, I'm starting a company and I want you to invest 5 million dollars (in stock) in me. I tell you secrets about my company that reassure you that I'll be very successful. But you see, that's a crime because I'm telling you information the public doesn't have so you have a leg up in investments."

"Okay...but how does that help u-us? Is that what Junghyun did?" I asked, looking down at my ice pack and then up at Yoongi as he nodded.

"He's been doing it for a while and he's turned his parents few millions into hundreds over time. If we went to the police with this..." Yoongi started. "Not only would he probably have to pay millions of dollars in fines and his name be tarnished in the business world but...we're looking at serious jail time here." He finished and my eyes widened.

I stayed quiet, looking down at my hands. Yoongi noticed my apprehension and came to sit on the bed next to me. He took one of my hands, careful not to remove the ice pack, and grazed his thumb softly across my palm. The little movement was somewhat comforting for reasons I didn't understand.

"What Junghyun has one you..." he started. "If whatever he's blackmailing you with is not life threatening and it's not something you could go to jail for...then you're in a much better position than he is." He reassured me, looking at me in my eyes. "So tell me what's been going on."

I suddenly broke, so tired of holding everything back and lying and hurting people. By telling Yoongi everything I was putting all my faith and trust in him, which was a risky move. I let everything that happened over the past few days pour out in a mix of emotions and ranting. Yoongi stayed quiet and listened to everything I said carefully.