48

(Jimin's POV)

        "What should I pack? What do you parents like? They probably like conservative right? Should I dress like a heterosexual-"

           "They know I like men, and they never had an issue with it." Taehyung answered before I could go even further with my questioning. "Just wear what you'd like, they are rather open minded considering their generation...probably even for ours, so you don't need to be nervous."

            "I should probably bring something right? Do they drink? Should I bring a bottle of wine? What about your younger siblings?-"

              "I already got them a ton of gifts, you can just put your name on one of those." He suggested, "and my parents don't drink that much but they have wine on occasion so that works. We can pick some up on the way to the airport."

               ***

               "I'm going to see you in a week and a half, you act like we'll never see each other again." Yoongi scoffed as Hoseok cried loudly. We were near the doors. Today, Taehyung and I were headed to the airport to go see his parents. As well as Jungkook and Yoongi who were going to see their respective families. Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon's flights weren't until tomorrow.

                "I'm going to miss you guys!" Hoseok hugged the rest of us. Yoongi acted like he wouldn't miss anyone but whereas he would usually be in his room, he was around everyone for the past couple of days, making it clear that he wanted to be around everyone as much as we did. After a long set of goodbyes. We all loaded our luggage into the trunk before getting into one car. The four of us were going to the same airport and then would split up after getting through security.

                "Jin got us first class tickets, he's so boujee." Taehyung laughed as he looked at the plane tickets.

                 "Don't knock him, I like first class." Yoongi said, putting in his earbuds. "Less people, calmer, better." He finished in the least amount of words possible.

                "I like the snacks in first class." Jungkook commented from the drivers seat which he fought to have. I couldn't really comment because I had only been on a flight once before and it was when I went with Jungkook to his parents house and that had been first class so I had nothing to compare it to. I had seen movies though where people complained of cramped seats, children kicked the chairs in front of them, you couldn't get out of the aisle because of people blocking the way, and annoying other passengers.

                Before Taehyung couple reply, his phone started ringing. He pulled it out to see an incoming FaceTime call.

               "It's my mom." He smiled before answering and held the phone in front of his face. An older woman who looked a lot like Taehyung smiled widely into the phone screen. She was closer than she needed to be and I could see someone shuffling next to her. "Hey mom!"

               "Taehyung! When are you getting here?" She asked as she held the phone up to her ear.

              "We haven't even gotten on the plane yet, I sent you the details- and you don't have to hold the phone to your ear on FaceTime, remember?"

               "Oh yes, yes, my son is so smart isn't he?" His mother pulled the phone away from her face and nudged the person next to her.

               "He got his smarts from me." The person next to her grunted and when she panned over the phone, I recognized the man from pictures as being Taehyung's father. They chatted back and forth for a little bit before Taehyung grabbed my attention.