45

(AN Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, happy Kwanzaa, happy Ōmisoka, happy Las Posadas, and happy New Years/holidays to everyone!! I'm sorry if I missed your holiday but if you don't celebrate any, I hope you're having a good winter this season!! Everyone take care of yourselves and remember you're loved >:)))

       (Jimin's POV)

         "Nam-fuck-" I braced my hands against the wooden desk, trying not to let my legs give out on me. When the leather slapped against my skin again, I lurched forward, letting a small gasp leave my lips. "Professor~" I called, knowing it would get a rise out of him. I looked back over my shoulder and his eyes relit with a new excitement. When the belt hit my ass again, I turned back around, leaning all of my body weight on to the desk as I groaned. Each time the belt touched my skin, it hurt a little more than before but something about it made that familiar pressure build up in my lower stomach. When I looked down, I was in fact, really hard but I tried to ignore it as he continued. "Can you-use your hand?" I whined, liking that feeling much better compared to the harsh leather.

            Namjoon did one more with the belt and I had lost track of how many times he had gone. He turned me over so that I was facing him.

            "Hands." He looked at me expectantly. I wanted to whine and say that I didn't like my hands being restricted but this was supposed to be somewhat of a punishment. I put my hands together in front of him and he took the belt and made makeshift handcuffs with it before putting it on me. He pulled me by the tie and led me over to a desk. He sat down on the wooden long table before gesturing to me. He helped me position myself over his lap, seeing as I, no longer had the help of my hands. When I was relatively comfortable he laid his hand against my thigh as I looked down at the table in anticipation. "How many do you think you should get?" Namjoon asked, squeezing my upper thigh.

              "However many you want." I replied submissively and I could tell he liked that because my crotch was basically laying against his and I could feel him twitch through his pants. His hand moved up to the sensitive skin on my ass and he paused before I felt his touch leave but quickly come down again as I heard and felt a smack. I staggered forward but he held me firmly against his lap. I moaned and whined as he continued. This felt much better than the belt, especially because in between every few spankings, he would rub my back and squeeze the back of my thigh which for some reason made me really happy.

               "Tell me why you're being punished." He urged as his hand hit my ass once again. I whimpered at the particularly hard hit.

              "Because...I was eavesdropping- ah!" I yelped as he spanked me twice suddenly. The skin under his hand felt hot and sensitive and I knew for sure that I wasn't going to be able to sit for the rest of the day.

                "And?"

                "For not- telling you- who I was with." I replied, looking down at my cuffed hands. I felt tears prick at the back of my eyes from the pain mixed with pleasure. It felt better than what I wanted him to know.

                "And?" He pushed further, one of his hands grazing the base of my dick which made me moan out.

                "And f-for teasing you under- the desk." I groaned but I don't think that was the answer he was looking for. I tried to rack my brain of what else I had done but I couldn't think of anything. His hand left my skin and I thought he was rearing up for another smack but I felt something wet against my ass. I shifted forward but again, he held me to him, not leaving me much leeway to move around. "Calm down." He spoke, stopping me from moving. I realized the wet thing was his finger as he dragged a line across my ass before pushing in slightly. "Fuck!" I moaned and that only seemed to encourage him as he pushed his finger in deeper. Just as he was knuckle deep he pulled out and pushed back in. His other hand rested against my ass and when I cursed, he spanked me again. My dick was rubbing against his clothed one whenever I shifted and the friction was driving me crazy. He added a second finger and I whimpered at the feeling but he slowed down, letting me get adjusted. Once I calmed down a little he began moving his two fingers in and out, his other hand tracing smooth circles on my lower back.