37

AN: I don't often respond to comments because I've had a few bad interactions in the past with people becoming aggressive or rude but I wanted to let you guys that I see them and I appreciate them! They motivate me to keep writing and I always enjoy when some scenes get certain reactions because it lets me know that I'm on the right track and it makes my day. I don't usually think my writing is that good but you guys really inspire me so thank you to all you readers, voters, and commentators, you really mean the world to me.

          (Jimin's POV)

          Josephine.

          Jungkook's ex girlfriend, Junghyun's partner in crime, gold digging, manipulator extraordinaire.

Without thinking I just lunged at her. It wasn't a good move, I wouldn't normally do anything like that but in that moment I felt full of despair, rage, and fear. She had been a partial cause in my nightmares and anxiety. She had hurt Jungkook countless times and without even knowing me she had hurt me. She along with Junghyun had tried to ruin my life and Jungkook's...to sum it up...she was a bitch.

Jungkook grabbed me around the waist before I could make contact, pulling me back towards him. I was dizzy with anger.

"Get your lapdog under control, it's not very gracious to try and attack people like that, in a parking lot of all places." Josephine pushed up her sunglasses, back into her dark hair while looking me up and down like I was a piece of bad meat or something.

"What would you know about grace?" I seethed. Jungkook pulled me tighter, reminding me that he was here. I calmed down a little.

"Josephine don't be hypocritical. The only one who acts like a dog here is you. What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked calmly.

"What do you mean? Didn't your parents tell you I was transferring here?" She asked, completely ignoring any insults. She still had a lustful twinkle in her eye when she looked at Jungkook. Jeez, couldn't she take any kind of hint?

"They did, but it's a Sunday. Actually, I don't really care, have a nice day." Jungkook took my hand and turned away from her and towards the car.

"Careful." Her patronizing voice dripped with a subtle menace that made my skin crawl. Jungkook turned back to her. Her gaze was on our interlocking fingers, and she glared at them openly. "I think you should be a little nicer to me. You wouldn't want me to tell my father about any issues I'm having right?" She began, her long legs strutting as she walked closer to us. "Since I could technically have your parents bankrupted, we wouldn't want that right? If our parents can be good business partners then why can't we?" She smiled with fake sincerity, her pink painted lips etching Jungkook on with each passing word. "I just want us to be friends is all, I'll see you at school." She kissed his cheek before walking away, towards the school, her hips swaying as she moved.

Jungkook roughly wiped his cheek with his sleeve, making a disgruntled expression. I squeezed his hand unintentionally out of anger. How disrespectful could one person be?

"That manipulative, snake-" I started as the door closed behind her but Jungkook stepped in front of me, blocking my gaze of her past walkway.

"If she's going to be around then she was right about one thing. She's important to her father which means she's important to my parents so I have to be cordial. But I'm not," Jungkook began, taking both of my hands, "going to ever let her hurt you again, okay? So you don't need to worry about that." He kissed my forehead and I sobered.