7

(Jimin's POV)

"Get off of me!" I protested as Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me off of Kai.

"Hey man, what do you think you're doing?" Kai stood up and Sana looked between all of us.

"Taking him home." Jungkook shot back and I realized for the first time that he looked angry, really angry, and his hand tightened its grip on my wrist.

"Ow, Jungkook let go!" I yelled at him, trying to loosen his grip but he was much stronger than me and wasn't even looking at me. He began pulling me near the door.

"He said to let go." Kai replied, Jungkook not turning back around until Kai grabbed his shoulder. Jungkook snapped back around and shoved the singer onto the ground. Before anything else could happen, Jungkook was pulling me out of the room and down the stairs, pushing past all the drunk, high, and dancing people until we got outside.

When we got outside I yanked my arm away from him, or at least tried to.

"You're hurting me!" I yelled and he finally let go, his back facing me. "How did you even find me?! Do you know how embarrassing that is?!" I was speaking loudly in the mostly dark abandoned parking lot and I could still hear the music from inside.

Jungkook took out his phone and dialed a number. He was just going to ignore me?!

"I found him, I'll take him to the car." Jungkook said into the phone and I lost it.

"Fucking listen to me!" I pushed on his back and he barely moved. Just as I was going to push him again, I heard thunder and it instantly started raining...hard. "Fucking great." I mumbled and turned back around to go back inside.

"Jimin, you're not going back in there." He spoke to me for the first time and I could feel my anger boiling.

"Fuck you! I'm not going anywhere with you! What gives you the right to just barge in and pull me out here like you're my fucking dad or something! I'm a grown ass adult!" I screamed into the rain. He looked at me with what I could only describe as sheer disbelief and frustration.

"Grown adult?! You're fucking with me right? You snuck out of the house! You stole a car! You didn't answer your damn phone! And you're in there, getting drunk and partying with a bunch of druggies, not even caring about any kind of consequences! What the hell kind of grown adult is that!" Jungkook yelled back. I took a step back on the gravel, feeling slightly cornered.

"What does it matter to you! Take the damn car back, I don't care!" I took the keys out of my pocket and threw them at his chest before I turned back around and began storming back into the building when I felt hands grab my waist. Before I had any kind of protest I was being picked up and was slug across his shoulder like I was a bag of dirt. I began kicking and hitting my hands against his back in protest. "Put me down!" I yelled and Jungkook ignored me as he began walking through the parking lot.

The cold rain soaked through my clothes quickly and I shivered as he walked and I continued protesting. He held my legs down and soon found the Tesla. When he got there he unlocked the car and walked up to the passengers side. He set me down but I was trapped between him and the car.

"Let me go." I said with my teeth gritted and he just looked at me for a few moments.

"Why didn't you answer your phone, do you know how many times they called?! Do you know how worried-"

"Don't do that with me!" I yelled in his face and he seemed a little taken back. The rain had completely soaked his hair at this point and his hoodie was a shade darker. "Don't pretend like any of you care at all! I've known you a week! You don't care!" I pushed against his chest but it didn't do much as he stayed in the same spot.