18

I actually proofread a chapter for once so be proud of me☺️
Jkjk lmaooo

         (Jimin's POV)

"Jimin, Jiminnnnn."

        I heard my name being lightly called.

"Yes?" I grumbled, burying my face deeper into the warm bed sheets. Suddenly the blankets moved away and I opened my eyes to realize it was not a blanket I was pressed up against but Jin. I had forgotten how I fell asleep.

"You have to get ready for school." He said sweetly as I rubbed my eyes. I collapsed back onto the make shift floor bed and closed me eyes again. "I'll make you pancakes before I go to work if you get up now." He bribed me and I opened one eye.

"With bacon?...and the hash brown thingys?" I raised an eyebrow and he smiled, nodding. I happily lept into his arms, hugging his neck.

"I'm up, I'm up." I replied happily as he hugged me, laughing softly.

"How many classes do you have today?" He asked as I laid in his arms comfortably.

"Two." I replied, remembering that Taehyung had won the bet and we now had to use the material of his choice. The thought of how I lost the bet by moaning in front of everyone immediately caused me to cringe and bury my head in Jin's neck. "So embarrassing."

"What is?" He asked, playing with my sweatpants strings.

"Last night, moaning in front of everyone-" I cringed again and wanted to purge the memory from my mind.

"It's not like you haven't moaned in front of us before." Jin said back, his hand resting on my thigh.

"Shut up." I whined as I sat up straight in his lap. "That doesn't mean anything."

"Especially that time in my office when you were-" Jin started but I placed my hand over his mouth.

"Hey!" I yelled as his eyes creased in a smile. He removed my hand from his mouth and leaned in. His lips met mine in a soft but quick kiss as he separated and said,

"I need to go make breakfast now." He was about to get up but I clung to him.

"5 more minutes."

"I thought you wanted breakfast."

"I do, but after a few more minutes." I protested as I laid my head against his chest once again. He didn't argue as he held me, running his hands through my hair. He hummed some kind of song as I relaxed and closed me eyes. Taking in his warmth and peace for 5 more minutes.

***

I looked in myself in the mirror one more time and then made sure I had everything I needed for class in my computer bag. After feeling satisfied, I left my room and immediately smelt Jin's cooking. I smiled and began walking quickly to the steps when something stopped me.

I saw Yoongi standing at the top of the steps, his eyes set on mine. My smile dropped. I could tell he was going to say something but before he could, I heard a door close and soon Hoseok was standing practically right next to him.

"Goodmorning guys! Why are we just standing here?" He asked, already so chirpy in the morning. At first I mistook his happiness for trying to pretend like what happened between Yoongi and I didn't happen. But I realized that wasn't the case when Hoseok looked at me skeptically. Like he was trying to read me to see if Yoongi had said anything else.