15

(Jimin's POV)

I shifted the items in his drawer, trying to find these so called popcorn chips. He had a ton of random items, none of which helped me in this situation. I was trying to hurry since I'm pretty sure Yoongi would actually kill me if he saw me looking through his room. He must be somewhere down in the party, it is for him after all.

I thought about when I grabbed his phone in the car and he put his hand on my neck. He had looked so angry. I felt a twinge of fear as I looked through his stuff. I should just leave.

I took a step toward the door when I heard a voice.

Yoongi.

I heard his footsteps coming closer to the door and I panicked before diving under his bed. I internally cursed myself as he entered the room and closed the door.

"No, make sure no one else finds out about it." Yoongi said and I quickly realized he was on the phone. I looked around and saw his feet nearing the bed. I turned the other way, seeing the wretched popcorn chips laying on the ground next to me. There were several packs along with a few ramen packs as well. That now seemed insignificant as I thought about how angry Yoongi would be if I was caught hiding under his bed.

"I'll take care of everything. You just can't let the others know, they'd be so upset." Yoongi replied to the person, his voice gentle. I had never heard him sound like that. "You'll have 10 thousand in your account by morning. Don't worry about anything." He said as he sat down on the bed. No! Please just leave!

Wait, who was he giving that much money to?! And who was he keeping it a secret from? The other 5 guys in this house?

"I love you-" Yoongi said but stopped abruptly. It was silent for a moment before I heard a big thud on the ground and realized that he had flopped down on the bed, a sigh of frustration leaving his lips. Maybe the person hung up on him? I knew what that felt like. But the whole interaction was off.

The bed above me creaked as Yoongi sat up and I heard his dresser drawer move.

"What the hell, I didn't leave these open." He mumbled to himself. I began to panic as I realized my situation. Not only was I going to be caught entering his room without permission and for looking through his things, but also hiding under the bed, and ease dropping on what seemed to be a top secret conversation. I'm so stupid.

I felt my phone vibrate in my phone and my heart almost stopped. It hadn't really made any noise other than the slight rumble. The room was silent. I felt my heart racing as I closed my eyes tight, praying that he hadn't heard that.

When it had been silent for a few moments, I opened my eyes to see Yoongi's feet next to the bed once again. But this time, his feet were facing my direction.

"Come out." Was all he said and I felt my stomach drop. Panic ran through my body as I froze. "I said...come out!" He yelled and I quickly rolled out from under the bed. I didn't dare to look up as I felt his eyes on me. "Jimin?" He asked but it just sounded angry. He probably had thought it had been some drunk stranger from the party that wandered their way into his room. I wish I was a drunk stranger right now.

"I really needed to password to Taehyung's computer and he refused to give it to me unless I got him popcorn chips and-" I started trying to explain myself, my eyes on the carpet when Yoongi completely cut me off.

"Shut up." He demanded and I closed my mouth. He had gotten angrier at me for less than this and I could only imagine what he was going to do. I wanted to just get up from my sitting position on the ground and just sprint out the door but I was paralyzed in fear. Why am I this afraid of him- "I don't give a damn about the reason. You don't sneak into someone's room and look through their stuff, at least not mine." Yoongi's voice was leveled but I could hear all the distaste in his voice.