25

(Jimin's POV)

        I honestly never thought I would be standing in front of this house again. It felt wrong to be here even though I had lived here for so long.

        I awkwardly stood on the porch, I didn't have the confidence to ring the doorbell or knock.

        I had found my sisters Instagram and called her through there since my number was blocked. She almost hung up on me immediately but I told her that I didn't have anyone else at the moment and that I was back in Busan.

          I was just about to knock when the door opened. My heart began beating faster until I saw the woman behind the door.

          "Minji..." I said slowly, looking at my sister. Her face was straight and serious and I wondered if I had made the right decision calling her.

            "Jimin." He face broke out into tears and she suddenly hugged me tightly, leaving me surprised. I hugged her back tighter, not caring about whatever had happened in the past. Her warm embrace gave me a sense of relief. "I'm sorry." She mumbled into my shoulder. She eventually separated from me. "Come in, our parents aren't home right now." She said happily but her words only further reminded me of how unwelcome I really was here.

When we got inside I sat on the living room couch while she disappeared to go get some drinks. I looked around at the home I used to call my own a few short weeks ago. In the grand scheme of things I hadn't been gone long but it felt like forever. Everything had changed and yet nothing at all, since I still didn't have anywhere to go or any place to call home.

"Here, your favorite." My older sister handed me a bottle of juice and sat across from me in a chair. She was still in her pajamas. A t-shirt and shorts. Her outfit was relaxed but she seemed nervous. "They've gone on a business trip for the next week." She explained before I could ask. "So you can stay here until then."

Junghyun had said that I needed to stay in Busan, he didn't specify that it had to be his house. So maybe he wouldn't be mad if I stayed here.

"Okay thank you." I said awkwardly as I shifted on the couch. Everything seemed strained.

"So how have you been...since...everything." Minji asked, referring to me being completely cut off from them.

"I've been okay, no thanks to my family." I laughed awkwardly but coughed as she frowned. "That wasn't funny, sorry."

"I'm sorry about all that Jimin. I really am. They told me I had to cut you off if I still wanted their support and I wanted to start my own company so I had to have their sup-"

"It's okay, I'm not mad at you." I said calmly. I honestly had felt some resentment towards her in the beginning. It felt like I didn't mean anything to her and she'd easily trade me for the approval of our parents. But now that resentment didn't hold a candle to the other kind of heartbreak I was feeling. With my family I had partially expected this outcome, but I had let myself care about other people and I hadn't expected it to end like it had.

"So...how are classes? Have you made friends-" she started and I couldn't help but burst into tears as her eyes widened. I couldn't even speak past my own emotions so I just cried. After a moment she came over to me and wrapped her arms around me as I cried into her shoulder. "It's okay Jimin, don't cry." She tried, rubbing my back in hopes of comforting me. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked after a while and I only cried harder so she just stayed silent, slowly rocking me back and forth.

After crying for what seemed like forever I told her I was tired and went up to my old room. I knew it was probably concerning for her to see me cry like that with no explanation but I didn't feel like I owed her one considering she had been the one who cut all ties with me. She would've already had an explanation if she hadn't cut me off.