32

(Jimin's POV)

         "Jiminie!!" I heard Taehyung shout, making me roll my eyes.

          "Yes?" I asked re-entering Namjoon's bedroom for the 4th time.

           "Can you get me a soda from downstairs?" Taehyung pouted and I had to bite my tongue.

            "Why can't you get it yourself?" I replied. All 4 of them had been taking advantage of me having to do whatever they asked. It was only the morning after and I had already done 2 grocery store runs, multiple trips to the kitchen, Namjoon's laundry, and Taehyung's literature homework. The only one not taking advantage of the deal was Hoseok but then again, I hadn't expected him to. He'd actually have to talk to me to me to do that.

              "Because my ass hurts!" Taehyung whined and I had to roll my eyes again. I was still sore too but I could walk now and I knew he could too. "Plus you have to do whatever we say so, Fanta, please." He smiled and I grudgingly went back downstairs.

               "Jimin!" I heard someone shot from another room. I slowly made my way over to where I heard the sound and found Jungkook splayed out on the couch. He perked up when he saw me. "Come here." He waved over. I took one step forward. "Really Jimin?" He raised and eyebrow and I took another step. "I wasn't even gonna make you do anything but since you want to be sassy, can you make me a milkshake?"

               "No i'm tired." I refused and kneeled down next to the couch before burying my face in a pillow.

                "But I'm thirsty and you have to-" he started but I cut him off.

               "What if I just don't huh? You can't do anything to me if I simply refuse to do what you want so I just won't." I huffed back with just as much pettiness as he did. I knew it was my side of the deal but part of me just wanted to see what he'd do if I refused.

                "Oh yeah?" Jungkook stood up but just as he did, Jin came into the room.

               "I'm going to the store since we don't have anything in the pantry, do y'all need anything?" He asked and I shot up.

               "I'll go with you!" I replied. If I just went with him then I wouldn't have to do all the physical labor of everyone in the house, at least I would get a short break. Jungkook gave me a look.

              "Sure Jimin you can come-"

             "I want to go too!" Jungkook declared, looking proud of himself. I didn't trust him and I knew he'd try some dirty trick.

               "Don't you have boxing practice or something?" I crossed my arms, remembering something about him having conditioning on campus.

               "Shit, I forgot about that." He said as he pulled out his phone and I guessed it was to check the time. "I have to go." He continued and I felt myself smile in satisfaction. "This isn't over blondie." He ruffled my hair before running upstairs to get ready. I scoffed and fixed my hair with my hands. That reminded me.

                "Jin can we go to the hair supply store afterwards? My roots are growing out." I asked and he nodded, grabbing his car keys.

                "Sure but I probably should mention that-"

                "Are you ready Jin?" I heard a voice come around the corner and I froze. Hoseok came to a stop and looked at me. He looked ready to go out, he had on a Jean jacket with a hood and jeans, his hair was also done. He looked really good but also really tired and I wondered if he had slept at all.