6

(Jimin's POV)

Right as I got upstairs I texted Sana that I might not be able to go the concert tomorrow.

Sana: What why??

Me: You know the guys I was with?

Sana: Yeah?

Me: well they kinda got mad I agreed to it

Sana: are they your brothers or something? Why would they get mad?

I looked at the next for a minute, knowing I probably didn't have much time before the others came upstairs to probably scold me more.

Me: Just overprotective

I said that instead of the whole truth

Sana: Well there is a Meet and Greet tonight. Maybe you could sneak out?

I re-read the next over and over again. Meet and greet?! I had always wanted to go to one of those. I looked behind me, the main stair case leased down to where the others were. Did I really want to sneak out when I already seemed to be in trouble? Well Yoongi seemed to think I was going to get kicked out, so why not have some fun before it happened?

Me: When is it?

Sana: I was going to head out around 8?

***

I waited in the hall, refusing to go into Namjoon's room until I knew what was going on. I heard someone on the steps and I immediately turned around to see Jin.

"We decided that we'll talk to you later. We're going out to see the movie and you're staying here." Jin said calmly as I frowned.

"Whatever." I turned around and went back to my room. All they were gonna do was reject me, tell me they actually didn't want me here, and kick me out as Yoongi said. It was bound to happen anyway, I knew the concept of living here for free and them paying for my college was too good to be true. They already didn't want me here and I wasn't ready to get rejected like I was by my parents again.

I wanted to forget the whole thing. So that's why when the time rolled around and the others still weren't back yet, I grabbed my phone and headed to the garage.

I eventually found the door to it and when I opened it my mouth fell open.

"There's like 15 cars in here!" I gaped, looking around the wide white room. The garage doors were closed and I tried to contain my amazement. There were trucks, sports cars, and two SUV's. I walked around slowly and eventually decided on the white Tesla. "I didn't know they made this much money at their jobs." I mumbled to myself and quickly ran up to the garage door and looked at the silver box. I opened it up, seeing the many car keys and grabbed the ones to match, as well as the Garage door key button.

I went back and got in the car. This was going to be fun.

***

When I got to the address that Sana sent me I saw that it was a big warehouse. There was bright lights coming from the windows at the top. There were a ton of other cars parked on the gravel. I parked the Tesla and got out. There was a line of a couple people out the door and I quickly spotted Sana at the same time she spotted me.

"Jimin!" She waved me over and I went up to her in the line. "Glad you could make it! Put this on." She handed me a shiny silver wristband and I gratefully put it on.

"Looks like a good turn out." I said, looking back at the many cars. Sana nodded with a smile, nudging me forward in the like with her. When we got up to the guards at the front we showed them our wrist bands and quickly went inside. The inside had neon lights strobed to the ceiling and people everywhere. There was loud music and what looked like a stage up front. Sana took my hand and pulled me through the crowd until we made it as close to the front as we could.