56

I realized I forgot to put warning before smut scenes like I said I would💀 oh well, I know what you people are here for anyways 💅🏾

IMPORTANT: okay so there's been talk of Wattpad deleting their mature content in order to become more kid friendly. That being said, I am going to updating my stories on Inkitt simultaneously just in case, here's the link:

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/fanfiction/682797

I'm trying to figure out A03 so maybe I'll be on that one too soon, lemme know if you have any other platform suggestions!

     (Jimin's POV)

         "Taehyung..." I began, "I didn't know you went through all that, I'm sorry."

          "It's okay, I'm glad I'm here, I was able to meet you." He smiled warmly but I still felt sad. Knowing that he thought about taking his own life at one point devastated me so much that I wanted to cry. I was glad that Yoongi had been there for him. Hearing that story made me feel even more towards the two. Taehyung didn't seem sad though, so I tried to just change the topic to lighter things.

           "So did you lose your virginity that night? As a part of your bucket list?"

           "Yeah but I don't know how much you want to know about that. It was messy... I did and said a lot of cringey things out of nervousness."

             "Tell me anyways." I smiled as he scrunched his nose.

            "We're basically at the airport now, maybe I'll finish another time."

             "Taehyung! No fair! Cant you just tell me when we're waiting at the gate?" I asked as we pulled into the parking for rental cars where we had gotten this car from so many days ago.

             "No way am I describing something like that in public." Taehyung replied, then parking and getting out of the car. I got out as well, following him to where he was unloading our suitcases from the trunk.

             "Well can you tell me once we're back home?" I pouted and he laughed before agreeing. I took my bags happily after that. On top of hearing Taehyung's story, I would get to see the others again. Not everyone was home yet though. Namjoon wouldn't be back for another week and Hoseok and Jungkook wouldn't be back for another day. But we could expect to see Jin and Yoongi once we got home. The thought suddenly reminded me of the fact that we had basically sent Yoongi a thirst trap.

              I'll see you when you get home

His text repeated in my head.

"What are you thinking about?" Taehyung asked as he caught up to me with his suitcase.

"Yoongi, and how he's gonna kill us when we get back."

"Why would he- oh because we sent that teaser photo!" He remembered, "oh yeah he's definitely gonna kill us. He doesn't like being teased. Hopefully the punishment is something nice though." He smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

"You're just horny."

"I'm sex deprived." Taehyung whined. I thought about what he had told me in the car. His personality from back then to now had changed. It made me happy though because he seemed much more open and and happier.

Also hornier, but I didn't have a problem with that.

***

           As soon we got outside of the house, I ran towards the door, leaving Taehyung to pay the Uber.