12

(Jimin's POV)

I slowly made my way down and took a deep breath before making my way to the kitchen for breakfast. Namjoon and Hoseok hadn't specified when they would want me to wear the toys, they had just left without a word. When I got there I saw Taehyung and Jungkook sitting at the dining table on their phones. Namjoon was reading a book at the table. Jin was cooking again and Hoseok was rummaging through the pantry.

I walked over to Jin, looking around him to see what he was cooking. To the side I saw a play of fluffy pancakes and eggs. There was bacon on another plate and sausage in the pan he was currently cooking. He was wearing a white sweatshirt and blue jeans, his hair pulled back with a hair pin.

"Are you hungry?" Jin said as he saw me peering around him. I was about to say no when my stomach growled, completely betraying me. Jin smiled before flipping one of the sausages. "I'm almost done, can you get some plates out for me?" He asked and I nodded, walking over to the cupboard. I hadn't seen Yoongi anywhere so I grabbed 6 plates.

I went to go get the plates just to see Jungkook glaring at me from the other side of the room. When he saw me looking at him, he looked away. I tried to ignore it and brought plates from the cupboard up to Jin. He thanked me as he called everyone else over, to get food. I filled up my plate before going over to the dining table, sitting across from Jungkook seat while he soon filled after he got his food.

        "Taehyung how's your project with Jimin going?" Jin asked as everyone was seated. Taehyung didn't even look at me as he took a bite out of his eggs.

        "Fine, we outlined the presentation and the shape of the shoe but we don't know what material we're going to use yet." He replied, what had happened is he sent what he wanted to do. He hadn't even talked to me about anything. I had finally accepted a partner and he wasn't even present.

         "Well really Taehyung outlined everything. So I'm sure YOU can pick the material." I rolled my eyes, sounding very bitter. Jin raised an eyebrow as Taehyung looked at me for the first time, glaring slightly.

          "Well maybe if someone hadn't been such a brat and decided to ignore everyone because he thinks he's better off for whatever idiotic reason, I would be more open to working with said person." Taehyung spat back, looking at Jin, completely disregarding me. I heard Namjoon began coughing on his food. Why were they so mad over me ignoring them? Why did that make him so upset? I'm the one who should be upset.

         "Well MAYBE if certain people stopped involving themselves in my private life. Or MAYBE if two specific people didn't have to embarrass me in front of everyone by exposing me!" I replied, basically stabbing my fork into my food.

         "It's not that big a deal that someone got caught in the bathroom-" Jungkook started but I felt myself getting more and more irritated with this conversation.

        "You don't get to decide what's a big deal! That's my opinion!" I replied loudly. "Bitch." I mumbled under my breath.

         "Alright! Enough out of all 3 of you!" Jin began speaking but could barely get it out.

"What did you call me?" Jungkook asked, basically standing up from his chair.

"Jungkook sit down-" Namjoon tried to help Jin calm down the situation.

"Bitch." I repeated, slamming my fork down onto the table.

"Jimin!" Hoseok and Jin said at the same time but I was barely paying attention to them.