9

(Jimin's POV)

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I wondered how it could possibly be this bright in someone's room. I opened my eyes, looking straight up at the blue sky with white clouds and part of a green tree. I realized I was still in the library, which had a glass roof. The top of the tree swayed gently in the breeze and I saw some kind of bird fly overhead.

I sat up on the couch, looking around. Both Namjoon and his computer were gone. I looked down to see he had covered me with a blanket and given me a pillow before leaving. I thought back to last night. Namjoon was a really good teacher and I found myself understanding the new concept easily after a few tries. I must've dozed off somewhere.

I pulled out my new phone and looked at the time. I didn't have class for another two hours. My stomach growled so I decided to go to the kitchen. As I left the library I smelled bacon and eggs and immediately got excited.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Jin with his back turned to me, looking over the stove. Taehyung was sitting at the kitchen counter, next to Jungkook.

"Goodmorning." I heard from behind me as Hoseok walked past me, going over or where Jin was.

"Morning." I replied, Taehyung and Jungkook looking over at me. Jungkook smirked and I quickly looked away, going over to Hoseok.

"Hoseok can you wait for me to finish?" Jin hit Hoseok over the head with a spatula as the younger stole bacon from the plate near the stove. I looked at it hungrily and Hoseok stole another 2 strips and handed it to me. "Hey, you rascal!" Jin yelled as Hoseok ran away to the other side of the room. Jin turned to me as I began munching on the bacon and I took a step back in the hopes of not getting hit.

"Good morning Jin." I said quickly and made my way over to the counter where Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Taehyung said loudly and I ignored it as I chewed on my crispy bacon.

"Yeah, I hope someone didn't make a mess in there." Jungkook added and the two began laughing.

"What're you two on about?" Hoseok asked, leaning on the counter. I looked down at the counter, they couldn't have heard me yesterday could they-

"Nothing, just the fact that we heard Jimin pleasuring himself in the bathroom." Taehyung said calmly. My face turned bright red as I began chocking on the bits of food in my mouth. Jin quickly got me a glass of water and handed it to me as I chocked.

I took the water and began drinking slowly, completely embarrassed. That embarrassment I felt was nothing compared to when Taehyung and Jungkook began mimicking my moans.

"Fuck you guys." I groaned and got up from my seat, basically running out of the room.

"We were just joking Jimin!" I heard Taehyung call out but I ran up to my room and closed the door, sinking to the ground.

"Stupid." I scolded myself, running my hands over my face. So they heard everything? That's so humiliating!! I was never going to be able to face them again. I would just skip class today, that was the only option.

No, I can't do that, as much as I wanted to. I couldn't even think about being in a car with Taehyung after I had been exposed like that. I pulled out my phone and called Namjoon, putting the phone up to my ear.

"Jimin? What's up?" Namjoon's voice set me at ease a bit but I got nervous thinking about asking to use one of the cars. I don't know if he trusts me yet.