Outer Code: Sunrise

Once, there lived a young girl.

With short blond hair and short aquamarine dress, she was the type of girl one could easily find.

However, the girl was anything but ordinary.

She had a little sister, who was cursed to a slow death. 

She searched endlessly in her infinite knowledge, but she was not skilled enough to save that life.

Thus, in the midst of her madness caused by boredom, she arrived at a conclusion.

She wanted a perfect world for her sister. A world where she would no longer be harmed. She would destroy it all, and remake it for her alone.

She had fallen into despair and her worldview and personality were slowly becoming more and more distorted to the point that she had given up on everything.

She willingly entered a bloody conflict between magi to attain the Holy Grail, a machine that could perhaps grant her wish.

When that moment came, surely she would finally be able to truly laugh, cry, rage, and to truly know what it was like to be alive.

Thus, she would summon a Servant. Unbeknownst to her, the summoning was a silent, desperate cry for help. A call for salvation.

Instead of all the evil in the world, she had summoned a being from beyond the void. A peculiar young man who was as snarky as he was powerful.

For once in her life, she did not know something. Her Servant was a complete mystery to her.

He saved her. He taught her how it was like to be annoyed, happy, scared, angry. Every emotion she was alienated from returned to her. She was finally alive.

Perhaps the moment she came to that realization was the moment she had finally fallen in love.

Ironically, his arrival eventually made her choose to save the world she had once sought to destroy, and eventually, she would simply leave the world be.

With her own power, she confronted the corrupted evil of the world and took hold of her ultimate goal with her own hands.

Her sister, instead of being cured of her curse, was reincarnated with the gift that she had given her.

After the long experience, her Servant, who was at her side through it all, returned to his world. She was not sad, but happy.

Now, she lived her life with her precious sister at her side.

Instead, following his advice, she sought experiences, both good and bad. Knowing and experiencing events was starkly different.

She knew everything, but now she knew that the world was perhaps not so boring after all.

Though, she had another wish: To be reunited with her savior and the man she loved.

She did not rush. Instead, she patiently waited, for she knew that the day would come if she kept being her best self for her sister and herself.

Time had passed, and before she noticed, one month had passed since that fateful day.

Her sister wanted to play outside for the first time in her recovery phase. She delightfully obliged the request, but she was content to simply watch her run freely, laughing all the way.

Then, she heard footsteps behind her.

She didn't know who it was.

Manaka: *smile* What took you so long?

(Y/N): Yeah, I took some detours in some parallel universes here and there. Better late than never, huh?

Manaka: Well, then. Shall we?

(Y/N): Yeah. You better introduce me properly, though.

They both stepped forward, side-by-side, to finally join her sister in her joy-filled gambol.

At that moment, Manaka Sajyou finally felt true happiness.

Fate/Outer Code: Type-Andromeda - Zero Hour

________________________________________________________________________________

Aaaaaaand IT IS A WRAP FOR THE ZERO ARC! WE MADE IT, BOIS! WOOOOOOO!

Man, I didn't think we'd get this far, to be honest, but we're here. 

I wanna thank you all for your support and for even bothering to take your time to read something like this. I hope this was a satisfactory read that made you laugh, cry, and all those emotions.

It's been one hell of a journey, huh? 

But let's be honest. This is the Nasuverse. We're only starting.

I hope you're ready for...

Fate/Outer Code: Apocryphal Variance.

Here's the final cookie of the arc, and I hope you're ready for many things to come! See you later!