SN Chapter 21: World of Sky Silver

She woke up to yet another extraordinary morning.

(Y/N): Wakey-wakey, Little Miss!

A familiar face greeted her as his feminine features stretched into his usual upbeat grin. She expected her body to respond with its usual slack, but... she didn't feel tired.

Ayaka: Dude... I just had the craziest dream. Saber turned into Darth Vader and Emiya had to use a sheath or something to turn her back. Rider had a horse, and Archer was a Shielder... for some reason...

(Y/N): Oh, really~?

Ayaka: Yeah. It was kind of awesome, but I think I died at the last second there, so that's-

(Y/N): That's 'cause you did!

Ayaka: Wuh... wha-?

???: AYAKA!

She wondered why (Y/N) suddenly stepped back before her vision was assaulted by three very concerned frantic teenagers from all sides.

Shirou: Sajyou!

Sakura: Y-You're alive! You came back!

Rin: You damn slacker! The next time you want to take Emiya's example, don't do it right in front of us!

It was then that Ayaka realized that her insane dream was not a dream at all as memories started to come back to her. The sudden rush caused her to sit upright as she took in her surroundings.

The sun was rising on the horizon as the once chaotic battlefield was now filled with a serene silence. Not too far away stood four Servants, each one staring at her with different expressions on their faces.

Ayaka: Wow, okay, it wasn't a dream at all. I really did pull an Emiya.

Shirou: Really? Is that how you all see me?... I mean, you're not entirely wrong, but give me a break.

Ayaka: Heh. 

Rin: DON'T YOU START LAUGHING AT A TIME LIKE THIS!

Ayaka: Alright, alright, my bad. It was a stupid thing to do.

Rin: You're damn right it was. Now I get why that lunatic is your Servant, you're just as reckless and idiotic as he is.

Ayaka: Thanks for the compliment.

Rin: That wasn't-! *sigh* I just can't with you.

Ayaka: What happened after I blacked out?

Shirou: Your Servant suddenly appeared and dived into the mud right after you. We... couldn't do anything while you were in there, so we just waited until he came out and...

Ayaka: And what? What happened?

Sakura: Well... (Y/N) was fine, of course. We panicked once we didn't notice you with him, but then he opened his hand and... a light came out.

Ayaka: And...?

Sakura: That light... turned into you.

Ayaka stared before she raised a hand to her face. It looked normal enough, and she felt... good, actually. She would usually feel tired and hungry after waking up, but she was just fine. Weird.

(Y/N): Alright, people, I believe it's time for your good pal Foreigner to answer some questions you no doubt have. Gather around, grab a seat, and kick your feet up!

All eyes were on (Y/N) as the undefeated strongest Servant in the war gave them a grin before clapping his hands in applause.

(Y/N): First of all, good job! Everything went like clockwork, and you murdered a bunch of Servants in just one night! Peak Murder-Death-kill behavior right there!