SN Chapter 6: Once Upon a Sunday

The Next Morning, Sajyou Residence

And then, it was Sunday.

Ayaka, Rin, and Sakura had awakened to a very peculiar scene happening in the living room. (Y/N) was glaring at Archer with a pair of frying pans in each hand, with the bowman having his arms crossed and looking rather annoyed.

Ayaka: ...So, what happened here?

(Y/N): Well, funny you ask, Little Miss. I was in the middle of cooking a delicious Sunday breakfast, but since we have Actually Satan in our house, he couldn't help himself.

Rin: Archer, what's this about?

Archer: Nothing. I simply tried to offer advice on preparing a satisfying breakfast, but as with everything else, he doesn't listen.

Shinketsu: *sarcastically* You'd think that an amnesiac wouldn't remember how to make specific recipes, especially Japanese cuisine. How convenient.

(Y/N): I don't need your fucking advice on how to cook, Morningstar. Stay off my kitchen. The last thing I want is one of your demons possessing Little Miss' breakfast and cursing her.

Being smart enough to notice a losing battle, Archer just rolled his eyes and disappeared into Astral Form. (Y/N) snorted before he did a complete 180 and greeted the girls with an upbeat grin.

(Y/N): WHAT HO, LADIES!

Rin: *groan* Do you need to be so loud...?

Ayaka: 'Sup. Breakfast.

(Y/N): Sure thing, but I need my precious assistant for that. Sakura, dear, shall we get started?

Sakura: Yes, let's!

As usual, breakfast was a relatively fast ordeal, and as usual, it was satisfactory (Which made (Y/N) smirk smugly in what was probably Archer's direction). 

(Y/N): So! What's today's schedule?

Ayaka: Sleeping some more, for starters.

Rin: You really are a slacker, aren't you?

Ayaka: Between being a slacker and a drama queen, I'd prefer slacking off any other day.

Rin: Yes, you would. Anyway, I'm heading out today to investigate a series of murders happening around town-

(Y/N): Nothing like talking about murders to start the day, am I right?

Rin: -not to mention traces of residual mana in the air heading towards somewhere.

Sakura: A Servant?

Rin: Most likely.

Shinketsu: No, I'm 35% sure it was because of the gas leaks. The other 65% would be this asshole going on a rampage without anyone noticing him... No, they'd notice you from a mile away.

(Y/N): I'm very stealthy. It's still stealth if no one lives to tell about it. Anyway, let's go!

Ayaka: Yeah, you do that. I'm going back to sleep.

(Y/N): Come on, Little Miss, it's been a long time since we went out to kill something!

Ayaka: But it's fucking Sunday. Sundays are sacred. It's the only day where I get to procrastinate and no one can judge me for it.

(Y/N): Pft, what a novice. True procrastinators always procrastinate without caring for judgments... because caring about things would mean that you're not procrastinating at all.

Ayaka: Good point. Counterpoint: I'm a teenager, so I choose to ignore it.

(Y/N): Counter-Counterpoint: I'm also a teenager, so I'm ignoring your ignorance.