Battle of The Egos: The Last Dance

BATTLE OF THE EGOS

The First Hero vs. The Nightmare Walker
King of Heroes vs. Type-Andromeda
Egotistical Asshole vs. Egotistical Asshole

LAST DANCE: BEGIN!

(Y/N): LEEROOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIINNNNNS!

Like the impulsive, sugar-addicted fight maniac he was, (Y/N) made the first move in an explosive burst of speed. He was too fast for Gilgamesh's signature rain of steel, forcing the king to defend himself manually with a golden blade.

(Y/N): First blood goes to me!

(Y/N)'s fist broke the finely-honed blade as if it wasn't even there, connecting with Gilgamesh's chestplate. The king grunted, but showed no other signs of damage. 

Gilgamesh: Always a rabid animal, I see!

The albino smirked as a hailstorm of weapons engulfed him. Using a levitation treasure, Gilgamesh immediately took to the night sky, making distance--

(Y/N): BAH GAWD, IT'S (L/N) WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

But there was, indeed, (L/N) with a steel chair, narrowly missing Gilgamesh by a hair's breadth as the king evaded. He was awarded for this effort with a building-sized sword straight at his mid-section. 

Unfortunately for Gilgamesh, he didn't have time even to gather his thoughts as the Foreigner came right back in an instant... with the aforementioned building-sized sword and an equally large grin.

(Y/N): STOP THAT BLADE, GOLDIE!

He swung the sword in a wide, yet predictable arc that the king was able to evade with ease. The cloud formation forming in the sky in the distance dissipated entirely, as did the massive blade.

(Y/N): Come on, that was the perfect chance to enact the Rules of Nature!

Gilgamesh: As if I'd ever graze myself with a weapon touched by you!

(Y/N): Then you, my friend, can graze yourself with THESE HANDS!

Gilgamesh barely noticed his opponent disappearing before he got himself the meanest double-axe handle straight to the back of the head for that slight, rocketing him straight through a building.

(Y/N): Oops, I think that was the hotel we keep crashing into. Man, and they had some good soaps, too...

Of course, he was indifferent to the probably dozens of people who had just died in the impact. He had grown rather fond of the city, however, so he made a note to bring them back to life once this was over.

He felt a tug on his arm and found a golden chain enveloped around it. He smiled amusedly as he let himself go where the chain dragged him. That was, through several buildings.

(Y/N): Wheeeeeeeee- Oh, that's totally not gonna hurt at all!

He was slammed into the ground with a massive impact before multiple portals manifested around him in a pseudo-cocoon, firing weapons at point-blank range.

Shinketsu: Hey, you better take care of this before all of this steel gives me wrinkles.

(Y/N): Fine, but just because ironing you is a chore.

He just teleported out of the death trap and reappeared right behind his opponent not too far from them, a simple sword in hand. Gilgamesh was savvy enough to expect it and blocked it with a sword of his own.

Gilgamesh: Is there nothing more in your brain than sneaking up behind me? 

There was a momentary pause after this. Then, (Y/N) regarded the king with this little smile that had alarm bells ringing on Gilgamesh's head.