AV Chapter 2: The Grail's Contenders

Nighttime, Trifas

(Y/N) and company, due to (Y/N) being the protagonist, AKA a living doom magnet, quickly found themselves in a situation.

(Y/N): ...Are those golems?

Shinketsu: Yep.

They were facing a barricade as they had casually walked into Trifas. A horde of individuals was in front of a few golems made out of stone. The humans looked strangely alike, which raised some questions, not all of them innocent.

Fou: Fou. Kyu.

In the sky, many small constructs assumed an avian shape. They were most likely... golem bird familiars, as (Y/N) so eloquently put it.

(Y/N): *smirk* Heh. They're watching us already. Let's put up a little show, yeah?

Tiamat: Aaaahh...

(Y/N): Ah, right.

One of Tiamat's skills: Self-Seal C+. Being the primordial mother, she didn't wish harm on any of her children and constantly restrained herself. It was ironic, considering her parameters. She was a mighty yet very passive and timid Servant.

Which was a bonus because he got to have all the fun.

Speaking of which, they were surrounded from all directions by both golems and strangely similar humans. 

(Y/N): Hmm, they remind me of that albino woman... Oh, well. Welcome to your suicide mission, fuckers.

He stepped forward. For her part, Tiamat saw many weapons aimed at (Y/N)'s person. Her eyes widened as her form adopted a crimson aura.

Tiamat: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The deafening shriek was enough to crumble the golems into smithereens and for the humans to be ridden into a month-long coma, at the very least. 

The second part was most likely for the sheer magical energy the goddess was releasing, which would be dangerously close to making a normal human burst from inside out.

(Y/N) was both impressed and annoyed. Mostly annoyed, since he was right in the thick of it and was deprived of punching people.

(Y/N): OI, PIPE DOWN!

The reaction was immediate. Tiamat's shriek quickly toned down into her usual melody as she reached out to embrace (Y/N) again. He huffed, feeling as if he was a child undergoing a full medical check from an overprotective mother.

Tiamat: Aaaaah...!

(Y/N): Yeah, I appreciate that, but come on. Those golems looked so punchable.

Tiamat: Aah.

(Y/N): ...You can let go now. Social distancing.

Tiamat: Aaaah!

He rolled his eyes. She refused to let go, and if he was being honest, he was too comfortable in that position to move anyway. That and his EX-Rank Laziness Skill acting up.

Speaking of Skills, his Presence Detection notified him of a nearby Servant and a Master. He recognized the Saber of Red's presence from having taken a glance at them even for a second before.

(Y/N): Hmm... Nah, let's meet the Black team before we annoy them. 

He extended his detection's range and quickly found many Servant signatures located in the fortress that overlooked the city.

...Well, it was already pretty obvious that they were in that castle.

_____________________________