SN Chapter 5: The Fifth Murder-Death-Kill

(Y/N): A GREAT SLAM AND THEN SOME! HERE GOES!

The wind screamed as the gigantic sword cut through it at immense speed, only to be violently halted by a gloved hand mid-swing.

(Y/N): Hey, I said "SLAM" didn't I?!

And that was exactly what he did as he lifted the giant from the ground as if he weighed no more than a feather before slamming him into the cold ground.

This didn't halt Berserker's advance in the slightest, however, as the giant balanced himself from his sword's pommel and began swinging his body around to strike a devastating kick.

(Y/N): You've got some moves! Alright, dance-off!

He dropped to the floor while ducking under a swing before performing a breakdance windmill. Using his hands, he suddenly sprung himself upward and landed a kick to Berserker's chin.

(Y/N): Wooooo! A new challenger approaches!

He jumped in the air and saw as Saber joined the battle with a fierce charge. Sensing the danger, Berserker made an active effort to block the invisible blade with his own.

Which made him realize that he didn't even have his ax-sword in his hand.

(Y/N): What's up, everyone, it's your best boi Foreigner, here today with a tutorial on how to become an ideal Archer! Step 1: Pick up whatever is nearest to you and throw it with maximum prejudice!

From midair, he did exactly as he had exclaimed and threw Berserker's sword right back at its owner. Berserker stopped Saber's sword by letting it pierce his hand, but his sword crashed on his back with a massive impact.

(Y/N): Optional Step: If you don't have an object to throw, you can throw those hands! This effective method has been tested by the Grand Archer himself!

Taking advantage of the brief distraction, (Y/N) appeared right in front of Berserker and landed a three-hit combo right into the giant's face and making him slide a considerable distance away before crashing into another wall.

(Y/N): Thank you for participating in the tutorial. In the next guide, we'll overview how to become a Saber. I recommend developing a beam attack before that happens. See you next time!

He chuckled amusedly as he and Saber exchanged looks before he took a few steps in front of her. While that happened, Berserker returned without any visible scratches, bellowing a mighty roar.

Berserker: ▂▂▂▃▃▃▅▅▅ーー! ! !

(Y/N): *sarcastically* Ah, Berserkers. So eloquent and articulated. Truly, scholars ahead of their time. Come on, let's hear those intriguing philosophies of yours in close detail.

Berserker charged even faster than before, the sound barrier almost breaking and the ground crumbling under his might. (Y/N) only shrugged.

(Y/N): Though, it seems that not everyone agrees with your award-winning thesis.

He lightly tilted his head to the side as the giant approached. A golden light barely grazed his hair before it struck the unprepared Berserker's chest.

The golden sword was buried into Berserker's heart so deeply that its tip sprouted from his back like an ugly flower, before suddenly bursting from inside the giant in an explosion of light.

(Y/N): A sneak attack, eh? No chivalry this time? Looks like you can learn a few lessons from the past.

He smirked at Saber, who refused to dignify his mockery with a response as her blade became invisible once more.