SN Chapter 4: Life of a Teenage Magus (ft. Speedrunner & Satan)

Earlier, Morning, Sajyou Residence

She woke up to yet another ordinary mornin-

???: IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD~♪ A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR A NEIGHBOR~♪ WOULD YOU BE MINE~?♪ COULD YOU BE MINE~?♪

Oh, right. The whole Servant thing. Ayaka had a feeling that her mornings would be anything but ordinary from now on.

(Y/N): BOY, DO I LOVE THE SMELL OF MURDER-DEATH-KILL IN THE MORNING! WAKE UP, FUCKERS!

Yep. The quiet days were over.

Ayaka: Here's to another- Ah, screw that. Give me a damn break already.

She never woke up in a good mood. She wasn't an early bird... and she wasn't a night owl either. Ayaka was more of a permanently exhausted pigeon.

Ayaka: ...Gotta face the music.

With a herculean amount of effort and determination, she "majestically" got up from bed, did her usual routine, and went to the living room to see what the lunatic she had summoned for a Servant was up to.

(Y/N): Ah, Little Miss, you're up first! Great! Now we can KILL EVERYONE ELSE IN THEIR SLEEP and continue the speedrun!

Judging by the gigantic grin on his face, he was being as loud as possible on purpose, most likely to get a kick out of the upcoming reactions. She could relate to that, but she preferred the less batshit insane methods that he prided himself in.

Fou: Fou, fou, kyu!

Ayaka: Morning, Fou. *yawn* Pretty sure Archer's been on the lookout, so good luck with that.

(Y/N): Y'know, I'm more surprised by the fact that he still thinks that he can hide from me. 

He rolled his eyes in a specific direction with a mocking smirk. Ayaka was kind of relieved that he could sense things so accurately. Saved her the trouble of sleeping with one eye open during the war.

(Y/N): Aaaaaanyway! Since it's the first day of our Murder-Death-Kill-

Ayaka: Seriously, tone it down a notch with that.

(Y/N): -I figured that yours truly should make breakfast!

Ayaka: *sarcastically* And here I was looking forward to starting the day with a healthy dose of a stress-filled high school schedule.

(Y/N): *sarcastically* That's dessert, actually. With a side of unwanted social interactions to boot. Want some useless homework with that combo?

Ayaka: Put me in a box, why don't you?

(Y/N): Eh, maybe you'll be a decent warm-up in about a trillion years. Points for trying to punch above your weight class, though.

Yeah, that figured. Her sarcasm came from the best, so the best wouldn't lose to her so easily. She hoped that one day her words could be half as powerful as his were.

(Y/N): Speaking of unwanted social interactions, who wants to talk about murdeeeeers~?

He grinned in a certain direction. Ayaka followed and this and saw their guests standing at the entrance to the living room.

Ayaka: Uh, morning...?

Sakura: Er, good morning to you, too...

Sakura looked refreshed if a little shy. Rin looked like Ayaka did every morning. That was to say, completely done with life. Ah, she wasn't a morning person. Ayaka could relate to that.

Rin: Why do the beds here have to be so comfortable...? I almost didn't get up...

(Y/N): So, you're saying that you slept here better than you did in your own home? Pft, so much for all that bitching yesterday.