Chapter 4: Fuyuki Servant Extravaganza

The Next Morning, Sajyou-(Y/N) Residence

A certain Master was sleeping comfortably. She looked so peaceful it would almost be a sin to disrupt the sight.

Too bad that she was in the vicinity of a certain someone.

(Y/N) grinned as he snapped his finger from the living room. He had woken up surprisingly early, and what better way to start the day than to piss off his Mistress?

In Manaka's room, suddenly two large subwoofers manifested. Right beside her bed. 

The volume was turned to 25 out of 10. The room also happened to be completely soundproof. Fou also happened to be sleeping in Manaka's room, so that was a huge bonus.

In a summary, the morning was about to turn loud.

(Y/N): 3, 2, 1... Go.

His grin widened to impossible levels as he heard the door to Manaka's room being slammed open, with the music blasting throughout perhaps the whole neighborhood.

He was impressed at the resistance of the windows. They didn't even crack under that much pressure.

Oh, there was Manaka and Fou. They were yelling something, but the music tuned them out. He laughed through the mental link.

(Y/N): Sorry, can't hear you.

Manaka: TURN! IT! OFF!

He shrugged and snapped his fingers. The music stopped, and both Manaka and Fou stopped covering their ears.

(Y/N): Mornin', Mistress.

Manaka: WHAT?!

(Y/N): Uh, morning-

Manaka: WHAT?!

(Y/N): Okay-

Manaka: I CAN'T HEAR YOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU HEAR ME?!

He grinned and shook his head. She glared in retaliation.

Manaka: I KNOW YOU HEARD ME!

(Y/N): Nah, I totally didn't.

Manaka: WHY WOULD YOU- Ugh... WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

(Y/N): Do what?

Manaka: THAT THING YOU DID!

(Y/N): Which is...?

Manaka: THAT NOISE!

(Y/N): Which was...?

Manaka: DON'T YOU PLAY DUMB WITH ME!

(Y/N): How would I know how to play if I'm dumb?

Manaka: I HATE YOU!

(Y/N): *sarcastically* I feel the love in my heart!

Fou: FOU! FOU, FOU, FOU!

(Y/N): What was that? Can't hear you.

Fou: FOOOOOOU!

Suddenly, the small creature jumped off Manaka's shoulder and struck a devastating flying paw attack to (Y/N)'s cheek... which didn't do squat because of (Y/N)'s cuteness immunity buff.

(Y/N): Ha, try again. Are your eardrums devoid of awesomeness, Mistress?

Manaka: Who even does that?!