SN Chapter 12: Lights, Camera, Murder-Death-Kill!

The Next Morning

(Y/N): Twooooo hundred eyes on me~♪ Theeeere's a hundred of me~♪ The truth is not always reeeeeal~♪ I don't want any conclusioooons~

He hummed a tune as he made breakfast for the entire house... a breakfast that consisted of literal towers of pancakes for every plate. Towers that almost reached the top of the room, but looked quite balanced nonetheless.

(Y/N): Ah, this smells like victory!

???: ...I fail to see any credible reason for something this excessive.

(Y/N): Morning, Rider. You see, I woke up today and asked myself "Boy, wouldn't it be funny if I put everyone into a pancake-induced coma today?" and I, like any other individual with rational thought, acted on this curiosity.

He said this as he completed yet another tower of pancakes. He grinned at Rider, who outwardly showed no emotion, but he could feel her bewilderment and confusion quite easily.

Rider: ...Do you just act on every intrusive thought that comes into your mind?

(Y/N): Sweetie, 95% of my collective thoughts are intrusive ones. I only act on a few dozen out of billions that come in each minute. 

Rider: ...I'm growing less and less surprised by your antics every second.

(Y/N): Why, thank you for paying so much attention to me. You deserve a prize for that. Take a seat, you'll be the first to try these.

He snapped his finger and a much shorter stack of pancakes with maple syrup appeared in front of Rider. The gorgon stared for a few moments before she slowly sat down in front of it. When she tried to grab the silverware, he swooped in.

(Y/N): Nope. Your prize is that yours truly awards you with a bite.

He grabbed the silverware, swiftly cut a piece of the pancake, and playfully offered it up to the now very stunned Rider.

Medusa: I-I could do that by myself, thank you.

(Y/N): You could, but you aren't. Now, sweetie, say "Aaaaah" for me, will you?

She quite adorably fidgeted before she slowly opened her mouth. Gently, she took a bite out of the offered treat and nodded to herself in approval.

(Y/N): Has anyone ever told you that you're adorable? Because you could make anyone have a sugar rush with that sweetness you're showing.

Rider: ...I am not "adorable", as you say.

(Y/N): Hm? Why would you think that?

Rider: I am... unnecessarily tall and unsightly.

(Y/N): Is that what you think? Well, here's something to keep between you and me: You're actually my type of woman.

Medusa: ...C-Come again...?!

(Y/N): Indeed. I, (Y/N) (L/N), omnipotent eldritch horror, am an advocate of tall dommy mommy supremacy. Bonus points for the gap moe.

That mask of hers couldn't quite hide the very noticeable red on her cheeks. She was now doing the closest thing to a pout she could muster without shifting from her stoic facade.

Rider: You are an evil person.

(Y/N): Ha! Sorry, sorry, I just love (to bully) you!

He couldn't help himself, this woman was pure teasing material and he wasn't afraid of indulging it.

Rider: ...Excuse me, but I have a question.

(Y/N): Hm?

Rider: Why did you choose to manifest as a Servant?