Chapter 8: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly and The Awesome

Lately, the city of Fuyuki had been plagued with a serious case of gas leaks.

So much that a part of the forest beside the city was currently being burnt to the ground.

(Huh? The hell do you mean we're getting a lawsuit from the state of California?! What's that? Australia wants to know my location?!)

Ahem. 'Scuse me. Moving on.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "But what about the 20 million trees?!" I know, I know. I am just as appalled as you are.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. Other men just want to burn trees. OTHER men just want SOMETHING to burn.

This was a mixture of all of those things.

(Y/N): PURGE THEM IN FLAME! BURN IN HOLY FIRE!

Now, you might be thinking: "Why is this guy standing there, laughing as he fires a ridiculous amount of flamethrowers?"

To that, I answer: Business as usual.

Shinketsu: So how many flamethrowers are these?

(Y/N): Lost count at 100... What to do... I know! 

Shinketsu: Let me guess: More flamethrowers?

(Y/N): I was thinking of counting them, but that works too. Dishrag, start the prayer.

Shinketsu: *sarcastically* Burn and die and go to heaven or hell. Látom.

(Y/N): YEAH, BURN, ASSHOLES!

He aimed his flamethrowers at the abominations summoned by Caster, who strangely was nowhere to be found-

(Y/N): GOT YOU!

Until he was found. What? Did you expect some kind of mystery search? Tough luck.

He aimed behind him. Caster would have been incinerated had he not summoned monsters to protect himself. The mad Servant screamed in rage.

Caster: FIRE! HOW DARE YOU REMIND ME OF THE HOLY VIRGIN'S DEMISE?! 

(Y/N): Uh, what?

Shinketsu: Jeanne d'Arc was burned to death.

(Y/N): Pft, should've used a Burn Heal. Rookie mistake.

A colossal jet of fire was headed towards Caster, who repeated the same strategy. (Y/N) huffed. Those monsters were weak, but they appeared just as fast as he killed them.

He could, of course, just kill them faster, but he was comfortable with burning things.

Caster: I KNOW JEANNE IS HERE! BRING HER TO ME AT ONCE, YOU SAVAGE FIEND!

(Y/N): Hmm... You know, you're holding onto that book a tad bit too tightly. Almost as if it were important.

Caster: What-

(Y/N): Would be a shame if someone stole it. Luckily, I have this book to match yours. It happens to be an exact copy of yours.

Caster suddenly realized that the book he was holding tightly to his chest was not in his grasp. (Y/N) gazed at the book with a curious glance.

Caster: When did you-?!

(Y/N): Oh, this IS your book... Imma burn it.

Caster: DON'T YOU DARE!

(Y/N): Imma do it.

Caster: YOU WILL NOT-

(Y/N): Whoops, my flamethrowers slipped.