AV Chapter 1: The Great Holy Grail War

Parallel World

(Y/N): Hmm... You think there's a difference between the original world and this one? Sure doesn't look like it from what we've gathered.

Shinketsu: Well, it's still 1994, so chances are that there's going to be a Holy Grail War, if it isn't already happening.

Fou: Fou, fou.

Tiamat: Aaaaaah...

(Y/N) deadpanned as he found himself in Tiamat's embrace for the umpteenth time. She was ridiculously needy and had to be within 3 feet from her at most, even after he convinced her to give him some breathing room.

Speaking of which, they had manifested as Servants in this world, not as outsiders. 

They didn't have a Master, since (Y/N)'s Independent Action had upgraded to EX-Rank Independent Manifestation from his Beast status. Curiously, the Alter Ego had the same skill, but hers was B-Rank.

And for some reason, (Y/N) felt apprehensive of the Alter Ego class as a whole. He had an idea as to why, but that was for later investigation.

(Y/N): Okay, since we're Servants, there's definitely a Grail War about to happen or taking place right now. Where are we?

Shinketsu: Somewhere in Transylvania.

Tiamat: Aaaaah...?

(Y/N): You sense something?

The goddess suddenly stared in one direction before calling out repeatedly. 

(Y/N): Your children?

Shinketsu: Humanity as a whole, by the way. We could use her as a radar until we find signs of civilization.

(Y/N): Got it. Lead the way, Tia.

For some reason, however, the goddess hesitated and took him in her arms with a mournful look. (Y/N) rolled his eyes as she smothered him.

(Y/N): Come on, this is your chance to see how they're doing. Most parents don't let awkwardness stop them from checking on their kids.

Tiamat: Aaaaah...?

(Y/N): Yeah, they won't mind you... Well, no, scratch that.

He took the fact that Tiamat, a goddess who was twelve feet tall with her massive horns, wore almost no clothing, would make her immediately stand out. Then there was the fact that she hovered everywhere instead of walking.

(Y/N): Well, can you go into astral form?

Tiamat: Aaaaaah!

(Y/N): Okay, fine, I don't like it either... Ah, fuck it. When did I start caring about what they think? Come on, we'll be busy seeing how this war's like, so don't mind about how they look at you.

She nodded with a timid look before flying in another direction, never actually letting go of (Y/N) himself.  Well, he mused, maybe it was because he wasn't her child that she used him as emotional support.

He also didn't mind being smothered by a very beautiful older goddess twice his size, but that was just his preference. 

He would actually see this as a shotacon situation if Tiamat wasn't so damn innocent and pure.

___________________________

Nighttime

???: Fucking hell, what's the big idea about summoning ME, of all Servants, in a damn cemetery?!

???: Yeah, sorry 'bout that. I'm a necromancer, after all. Shouldn't be THAT surprising.

Standing in the middle of a cemetery were two figures. One was a man in his 30s with a fiendish appearance reminiscent of an American outlaw.