Mrs.Prankster

Ahana's pov:

So yeah now I am standing,mark my words standing infront of my mannerless boss in his cabin.

Don't he have a little humanity to tell a beautiful lady to sit.I think I have to teach him some manners soon.

Don't you think you are praising yourself more than needed.

Shut up.

So what even if he didn't ask me to sit, I can sit where ever I want afterall it's my aju's office.

I sat opposite to him with legs crossed.He glared at me.

"Hello sir,tell me why did you called me in your cabin during my work hours, please tell me want you want to tell fast because I am not free like you" I told him.

"Don't forget I am your boss here"

"Ok boss I will remember" I replied cheekily.

"One more time if you behave like this, you will be dismissed for one month, understood" he told in his don't mess with me tone.

"Boss no plea"he interrupt me before I finish.

"No, this will be your last warning. Definitely I will dismiss you if you continue to behave like this"

"Sir actually what I am trying to say is please dismiss me for one month now itself,I want to spend time with my baby" I said dreamily.

Wowww it will be nice sitting at home doing nothing other than eating whatever I want and play with my baby.

"You can't be serious right"

Before I reply him, the door of his cabin burst open.

"Ajuuuuuu my boy how are you" the most dramatic creature of the earth came and kissed my aju.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

It was none other than our one and only ajay.

"Hey idiot why did you kissed my aju and how dare you call my aju as aju, it's only my  rights to call him by that name."

"Oh my aha is also here" he came and hugged me.

Shouldn't he be little possessive seeing someone hug his wife😶.

"Now tell me why did you barged into my cabin" arjun asked him.

"Oh I forgot that wait, let me call him"

Ajay went and came along with another man.

He seems to be familiar, what noo please god no please I don't want him to come to my life once again, I was happy with my life now.

But my biggest nightmare came true. He was here now standing infront of me.

I went and stand at the farest corner trying to hide myself from his sight.

They all talked and after sometime he and ajay went out.

Thank god they neither include me nor noticed me during their entire conversation.

I informed arjun that I am going home as I no longer want to work.

As if you will work if he didn't come.

Shut up.

I went home, my mood was sour during the entire time. He didn't came to meet me, he came to meet arjun. So he didn't know about me till now and I was thankful for that.

Hope we don't cross paths in future.

"Baby mumma is home" I shouted.

How can you change your mood within a fraction of second.

Just like that, I told and shrugged

Awww my baby came running downstairs hearing me.

I picked him in my arms and played with him for sometime.

"Shadow, today we are going to pull a prank on your dadda because he scolded me in the office and moreover it's been a long time since I troubled him."

His face fell hearing his dad scolded his mom.

Hey seriously yaar,I didn't exaggerate.

"Baby don't worry, I didn't felt bad because it becomes routine by he scolding and me act like nothing happened"

I thought a plan to irritate him to the fullest. I did all the works and later called ajay and told him my plan and he assured that he will help me with my plan.

After sometime,

"Ahanaaaaaaaaaaaaa" my calmest hubby voice echoed our whole mansion.

Arjun's pov:

Can't she be more childish. But still I love her childness, her innocence. I love her the way she is.

Don't know what came to her that she went to home early. Hope she was doing good.

I started doing the presentation which has to be present after an hour peacefully until the stupid ajay barged into my cabin once again.

"What is with you barging into my cabin all the time?" I yelled

"Areyyy calm down, first tell me why you didn't tell me that you are selling your cars?"

"Whattttttt me selling my cars noooo, what are you speaking?"

"Don't tell me you don't know anything"

"I seriously don't know yaarrr"

"Look at this" he then show me the advertisement of me selling my cars top of that at half prize. Like seriously.

Now I am damn angry at the person who did that. And I am very well know who is that person.

"Ajay tell our team to remove that advertisement from that website now"

Ahana I am coming to you😈.

Author's note:

So yeah that's all for today.

So any guess who is that person who came to meet arjun in his cabin.

Next chapter will be updated only if I0 people comment for this chapter 😊.

Bye cheekies🤗.

With love,
Jasz❤️.