punishment

Ahana pov:

The sun light disturbed my beauty sleep. I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust with sunlight.

I found a note and a cup of tea on night stand.

Good morning sleepy head.
I had a morning meeting today so i have to go leave early, As I am running out of time I didn't prepare breakfast today. So cook something for you today but please don't destroy my kitchen in the name of cooking.

Yours,
The great Arjun Malhotra.

He is full of himself. I chuckled at his last line. As today is sunday the maids won't come. So every Sunday he make food for all of us.

He must had understand how great cook I am so that he tooks the responsibility of cooking on sundays.

Now coming to the punishment it has been 4 days of my punishment. The first day was like heaven. I spent more than 12 hours in front of our room tv.

When arjun returned home that day he became more than angry seeing my blood shot eyes.

That day he took all the electrical gadgets from our room even my phone. Poor me😪.

My stomach growled made me remind to give her some food.

But how do i go down and cook. My lovable husband told me not to step out of our room.

He is like my god and i will never disobey his words. So i called him.

He picked my call at third ring.

Me: Hello Arjun.

Arjun:ahana what happened?any problem.

So my darling husband is very much concerned about me. If you have that much concern why did you gave me punishment. Now you have to bear my trauntums. I smirked at my evil plan.

Me: I am hungry

Arjun: sorry baby,  you cook something simple for today.

I blushed at his endearment.

Me: How can I go against your words. I won't step out until the punishment ends.

Arjun: Fine I will order something, what do you want?

Me: Will they deliver at our room?

I asked innocently.

Arjun: please don't irritate me, I Know you are doing this on purpose, but i am on important meeting I can't come in the middle of the meeting baby.

Me: You said you care for me but from your words I understand how much you care for me. You stay on your meeting I will die in hunger bye.

I said dramatically and cut his call.

After that he called me so many times but I didn't attend his calls. I know he will come home but until then let me take a nap.

I yawned and stretch my hands and lay down on the bed.

I know i am bad wife but who cares.

When i was in a deep slumber i felt someone shook me trying to wake me up.

I mentally cursed the person and opened my eyes to look at that person with my anger filled eyes.

"Ahana" he yelled looking at something on the bed.

I looked at the direction where he is looking.

I too shouted looking at the blood strain on our bed.

"Ahana,are you on your periods?" My face become red with embarrassment.

Without replying to his question I ran to washroom.

Shit shit I came inside without taking sanitary napkins.

"Arjun can you please go outside I want to take something" i yelled from bathroom.

I embarrassed to meet him or reply to his questions now,so if he go outside i can get my pads from my wardrobe.

"Ahana there is no need to be embarrass, it's a common thing I can understand your state and I won't go outside.I will be with you all the time even if you don't want me. It's my duty as a husband to make sure you are doing good"

How do I go outside with this blood strained dress.with no other way I asked him a help.

"Fine you stay there but please do pass me a sanitary na-apkin and dress from my wardrobe "

I peeked outside the room showing only my face and without meeting his eyes i took napkin from him.

I became more embarrassed when I saw he gave my inners too.

"You know what you are shameless"I yelled from inside.

"Please don't tell you don't need that and why would i feel shame when it comes to my wife" he replied.

I don't have any answers so I kept my mouth shut and did my business and went outside.

There he was sitting on the bed and working on his laptop.

He already changed the bedsheet. Anyone in his place will definitely felt discusting but he didn't felt like that and was with me.

He was looking so handsome in his formal wear. He caught me ogling at him,he smirked and started continuing his work with his wife.

He must had married with his laptop before marrying me. I always jealous of his first wife as he spend most of his time with her.

Suddenly something strike me.How did he know about periods though he has a sister I don't think he will know because even Bhai don't know about these things.

What if he have past and he might have known this from her.

My heart pained imagined him with someone. I know it was all past and I will be his present and future still you know.

"Are you in relationship before?"I asked him out of nowhere.

He looked up from his laptop and looked at me.

His eyes hold so much of emotions like betrayal,anger,pure hatred.

"Yes"

Author note:

Thanks for reading 💚.
With love,
Jasz 💚.