Missing her blabbering

I was overwhelmed by looking at the response for the last chapter ❤️🥰. I tried to update earlier as many of you asked me to update soon but couldn't due to my private reasons.

Though I was not updating regularly,you guys always shower me with same love on each chapter.

Now without any delay let's get into the chapter.

Arjun's pov:

I looked at the watch to see the time ,oh my god it was half past six.

Did I work these long hours. I didn't even had a lunch.

My caring wife not even once came and check on me or invite me for lunch.

Not my sarcasm.

And I am damn sure she would had ate her lunch and if i am not wrong she will be munching some snacks now.

What a caring wife I got.

But you are the one who told her not to talk to you, then how can you expect her to call you for lunch.

Yeah you are correct too. But still,ok  now let's go and see my little wife.

I went and search her where she will be all the time.

I think many of you guessed it correctly.

The one and only kitchen. Even though she don't know anything about cooking. She use to sit at the kitchen counter and nag our home staffs to cook different dishes which she saw on internet.

To my surprise she was not there.

Where she must be🤔.

Finally I saw her sitting and doing something with some board.

Tic tac toe like seriously, is she 5 or what?.

Wait two should play the game right. How can she play alone?🤔.

She noticed my presence in the room but pretend like she didn't saw me.

I sat on the couch and started  watching how she was playing.

She put X and goes to the other side and write O.

She was deliberately putting O in such a way that X can win.

And atlast she made X win.

Note my words, made.

She played in such a way that she will win.

She did a happy dance more to be precise a victory dance.

How can someone entertain themselves.

She use to say she love herself and now I can see it clearly.

I cleared my throat to make her remaind I also present in the room and I don't want to die soon by watching her dancing like lunatic.

"Can't you love your husband that your are trying to kill him this soon by your lunatic dance" I asked her,she looked at me for a nano second and again started her victory dance without replying.