caught red handed

Ahana pov:

Here i am getting ready for a car race with ajay. I always dreamt of participating in a car race but due to my overprotective family it never happens.

Few days back ajay told me about arjun's love for his car. He even made a bet with me that he won't share his car with anyone.

But when i asked his car he gave me without thinking twice. My heart melted with his acceptance.

When I came to ajay's house in arjun's car his face was worth watching 🤣🤣🤣.

Now me and ajay are standing in an empty road waiting for the race to start.

Once the race was started I was on the lead.

Please don't think that ajay deliberately coming second to make me win.

He too trying his best to win this race because the one who lose will  be work for the other for whole one month.

To be exact a slave for the winner for next month.

But he forget with whom he is racing. I patted my shoulders in appreciation dramatically.

Suddenly a car crossed mine. I pulled a sudden brake which made me hit on the steering wheel. But thank god I didn't crashed mine with that car.

Nothing happened to arjun's love( no no I am not his love,it was his lamborghini.poor me😥).

If something happened to his love, he will definitely burn me alive.

"Thank god you are fine" Ajay told me with a worry sickened face.

"Idiot, am i looking fine?"i yelled. Blood is oozing from my forehead but here this idiot is is saying i am looking fine.

He first-aid my wound i was wincing in pain. The blood stopped but it was very painful.

"Come i will drop you at your place" I agreed with him.

To my bad luck arjun was sitting on the living room and talking to someone on his phone.

I think today luck is not in my side😥.

Without making any noice i made my way towards our room.

"Ahana come here"he called me in his very calm voice.

"Ahana his calm voice is not at all good for us"my brain warned me.

I continued walking as if i didn't heard him.

"Ahana" he again called me.

Me being an obedient wife went and sat next to him.

"Yes arjun tell me" I hide my all fears and asked him.

These days i came to know that he cares for me and he ensure my safety always.

If he find out  our racing then i don't know what he will do.

"Ahanaaaaa what happened to your forehead,how it happened?"he asked pointed to my injury. His eyes shows many emotions like care,anger,love.

Wait wait how can he love me. Scratch that love.

"If I tell you the reason you will be proud of me arjun" i started narrating my cooked up story.

"While I was going to shopping with ajay in your car. A old lady crossed a road without noticing the car, I too didn't saw her at first, But when she came in front of the car I put a sudden brake.  In that process I was hitted by steering wheel. But thank god I saved that old woman " once i completed my cooked up story I looked up to see arjun whose face was red with anger.

"If what you are telling is truth then what is this?" He showed me a video.

In that video me and ajay was racing and it shows how I got hurt, it shows everything what happened today. He knows everything before still he asked me to check whether I  am telling him truth or not.

I AM DEAD NOW.

"So Mrs.Ahana care to explain what is this?" He asked in his calm tone.

Arjun pov:

Today morning when ahana told me she is going to shopping. I told her I will accompany her if she wants to but she denied my offer.

The whole day she acted weirdly as if she is hiding something.

I always sent my gaurds with her wherever she goes without her knowledge.

They use to report about her whereabouts from time to time. Like always today too they informed mebabout her whereabouts. They send me her video

I was shocked to see that stupid Ajay and ahana was racing. I fisted my hands in furry.

My anger disappeared when I saw blood on her forehead.

My eyes too teared up seeing her crying.

I wish I was there to console her and embrace her in my hug.

She came home as if nothing happened. I asked her about her wound. I wish she will tell me the truth by herself.

But she told me some cooked up story. Inside I was burning in rage but i maintained calm tone and showed her the video sent by my gaurds.

"Speak up dammit" I yelled. I couldn't control my anger anymore. What if something happens to her in that stupid race.

Ajay I will deal with you later,now I have to teach my little wife for her deeds

She didn't utter a single word.

"You are under house arrest for 1 week"

"Should not step outside of our room without my permission"

"You can go to our room now and one more thing no Indian food for a week" she literally shouted at my last punishment.

"This is the punishment for hiding the truth and the so called race with that idiot"

"Arjuu" she tried to speak but I cu her off in the middle.

"Go to our room now"

She too went without a word.

Till date i am confused about my feeling  towards her. But today when i saw her wincing in pain I feel the pain too

my heart clenched seeing her in pain.

I was happy when I saw her smiling.

I was sad when she was sad.

She is the one who brings happiness in my life again.

Now I realized my feeling towards her.

I am happy and proud to say
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I love my wife.my ahana.my little one.

I LOVE YOU.

Author note:
So so sorry for the late update. Nowadays my mind is blank I couldn't write a single word. But i tried my best to give this update.

So please do share your comments.

With love,
Jasz💚.