Mrs.Malhotra

Day before yesterday is my friend florarufee   birthday. Post birthday wishes flora❤️✨. So I dedicate this chapter to her.

Now enjoy reading..

Ahana pov:

     I was hell nervous throughout the ride. I am damn sure they will call me with names which I don't deserve.

Past incidents flashed when my protective Husband allowed everyone to talk ill about me.note my sarcasm 😪.

Will he allow the past to repeat this time too. Please aju i trust u please don't break my trust.

"Ahana from when did you become so serious,I think you hit your head somewhere but thank god nothing happens to me I am fit and fine"my inner voice mocked me.

"Shut up"I shut it off I was hell nervous,even in this situation she is mocking me I sometimes wonder is it my inner voice or my best friend flora who will irritate me always.

Shit shit I forgot tomorrow is her birthday.i mentally noted to wish her at sharp 12. Still now I didn't tell her about our marriage.

"Ahana come we reached"finally the  nervous ride came to an end.

"Arjun shall we go to the party by back entrance?" I asked him so that we can avoid the media people who are ready to shoot us with their dirty questions.

"Will you go to your own house by back entrance?" I don't have a answer to his question so I shut my mouth and followed him inside. Everytime he closed my mouth with his single question.

To my surprise there was no media outside.I smiled brightly.

"I arranged a press meet in our party that's why there was no media outside" why was he hell bent on making me embarrass infront of the whole world.

"One day or the other you have to face them why can't it be today" I just hummed.

Once everyone in the party noted us some people smiled.keyword some.
Many people shooted an angry glare towards me as if I came with their husbands.

My husband snaked his arm around my waist and hold me possessively.

To be frank,the one to be possessive should be me as all the girls are looking at him like they will eat him like me eating my grilled chicken without sharing it.

"You idiot you compare your husband with your grilled chicken😑" my inner voice interrupted me.

I shrugged.

Once I came out of my la la land.I noticed I was standing in the podium with my husband behind me and was holding a Mike in his left hand.

"So ladies and gentlemen thanks for attending my party and I thank each and every employee of mine, without you all I am nothing.I hope you guys will work hard for our company in the future too."the whole crowd hooted yes.

I look at a man beside mine who had strong and positive aurora around him. I smiled at the person who had worked his ass off to come to this place.

"And in this successful night I proudly introduce my

Beautiful

Wife

Mrs.Ahana Arjun Malhotra

To you all"

I stumbled at his words.Did he just introduced me as his wife.I don't know how to react  so I simply stared at him but after few seconds I composed myself and smiled widely.

Many people came and congratulated us.I still can't digest the fact that he introduced me as his wife infront of this world.

Once he felt ashamed of me now proudly announced me as his wife.

I was on cloud 28.

In the whole party he never remove his hands from my waist and always be with me.

"Arjun leave me I am going to have dinner, the food aroma  hit my nostrils when I stepped in the party.I want to eat leave me" I literally pulled myself away from his hold and ran to the dinning area to fed my big tummy some food.

I heard him chuckled and shouted careful.

***********************************

Though I don't like parties I will come  hereafter only for this yummy tummy foods.

Finally I filled my tummy with food. Many people there looked at me as if I was came from a different planet.

" Who wouldn't if you eat as if you didn't eat from the day you born" my inner voice again interrupted.

I just shrugged asusual.

After looking at my watch something strikes me.oh my god it was going to be 12 within 2 minutes.

Without second thoughts I called my babe.

She picked the call at last ring.

Ahana: Happpyyyyyyyyy birthday babeeeeeeeeee.

Flora:heyyy don't yell.thank you idiot.

Ahana: Tell me I am the first wish right.

Flora: No,kavya wished me at 12.

Ahana: what do you mean by she wished you at 12?. I also called you  at 12 na.

Flora: huhh? Time here is 4.30 idiot.

Shit shit I forgot india time is 4.30 hours ahead of London.

Flora: wait what do you mean there is 12 now. Are you on other country?.

I think this is the right time to tell her about our marriage.

Ahana: i am in london.

Flora: why?

Ahana: ha thattt ah nothing.

Flora: speak up you idiot.

I told her everything from how I met him to today how he introduced me as his wife to everyone.

Flora: how dare you hide this big truth from me ************************🤬🤬🤬

(A/N: your author doesn't want her book having abusive language 😜).

Once she felt relief she stopped cursing me.

Flora: This should be the last time you hide things from me understand.

She was always act as my mother and there for me whenever I needed her.

Ahana: love you.

Flora: love you too idiot.

After bidding bye we cut the call.

Now I felt relief after disclosing our marriage to her.

"Thapppppppp"Out of nowhere someone slapped me very hard on my cheek.

Author note:

Any guesses who is that someone?????

Do comment your thoughts.

With love,
Jasz💚.