First step

Arjun's pov:

I saw her getting down from stairs. She was looking beautiful as always. After yesterday she stayed in my room. My views on her changed.

But at the same time i don't want to be fooled again. So i thought of ignoring her until i get to know about her fully.

At dinning table when she asked, did anna ma can cook, i almost burst out laughing. I know she don't know about the fact so she tried cooking that day😂.

Entire day i was full of her thoughts. Her scary face when i told her about ghost last night, it was worth watching.

I thought did she miss me as i miss her. I want to see her now. But how?

"Arjun it's your own office and you are a CEO, you can meet your wife whenever you want" my heart advised me.

I called her department and asked about her. But they told she already left.

But where did she went?. May be to home.

I started to home postponing meetings to tomorrow. I don't know why i am behaving like a love sick puppy.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

I asked anna ma about ahana, but she told me she didn't return from office yet.

I exclaimed where she must had went. She was new to this city. To my knowledge she didn't have friends here too.

It was getting darker outside. I was worried about her whereabouts. I was worried for someone after a long years.

When i was pacing in my room balcony i saw her getting down from a car and waved him a bye.

I was filled with rage. My was yelling she was innocent though my brain kept on saying she is a bitch.

But she betrayed me by acting all innocent.

Today she will know who is ARJUN MALHOTRA.

I took long strides towards her. I shouted at her for her whoring. She didn't oppose her act and ran towards her room.

My heart was yelling she is innocent but my brain refused to accept.

After a long time i believed someone but she betrayed me by having an affair behind my back.

I went to my private home bar to relax myself. But today the alcohol too betrayed me.

Ajay called me but i cut his call. He kept on calling finally i picked it up.

"Whattt" i yelled.

"Bro, i forgot to inform you that aha is going to shopping tonight with her office colleagues"he told calmly.

"Idiot can't you be serious in anything? Why don't you told me before" i yelled for his irresponsible behavior.

"Sorry bro i forgot"

I cut his call in frustation.

Fuck, i shouldn't yelled on her without knowing the truth.

Now what to do.

"Go and apologized for your behavior letting your ego down" my heart advised me.

I ran to her room. Her room door was closed but her crying is audible from outside.

Shit shit. She is innocent but i hurt her with abusive words, i should not let my beast took control over me.

"Ahana open the door" i yelled from outside.