Confession

We reached 3k+ reads🥳🥳. It means a lot to me.Thank you so much all my lovely readers.

Now enjoy reading 💚.

Ahana pov:

Out of nowhere someone slapped me very hard on my cheeks which made me taste my own blood.

Who the hell is that😠.I turn and look at the person who slapped me.

I was shocked looking at the face.

A women.

A women of her late twenties.

But why would she slapped me.I don't even know her.

Before I ask her the reason she started yelling at me.

"You bitch how did you trap my arjun, I know you middle class people will go to any extent to trap a man. But I am warning you bitch just go away from his life otherwise I will kill you with my bare hands" she shouted gathering everyone's attention towards us.

"Excuse me miss?? Whatever you are I don't give you a damn, he is my husband and I won't leave him for any whore" who is she and why should I leave my aju for her and how dare she call me a bitch when she wants another women's husband.

"You bitchhhhhhh how dare you call your husband's girlfriend a whore" whatttttttttt.

"Correction ex-girlfriend" I stressed the word ex.

She again tried to slap me but before I hold her hand someone held her hand.

Here comes my saviour but ofcourse late like the police in our city.

"How dare you try to slap my wife.she is Ahana arjun Malhotra dare you try to lay your filthy hand on her I make sure you rot in the hell" arjun yelled at her.

You idiot she already slapped me once. I want to told this to him but considering the audience I shut my mouth.

"Babyyy" how dare she call him baby.

I was now fuming in anger.

But before I teach her a good lesson,arjun dragged me outside the party and drove us to home.

Yes it is home.our home.

But coming back to the conversation with  his so called girl friend. I think she is the one with whom arjun had a relationship in the past.

Throughout the ride neither him nor me utter a single word.

He straight went into the house without waiting for me. Why was he ignoring me now,what is my fault here.

Will he went to his old arrogant self now?

Please god no I couldn't handle that chimpanzee after the tiring day.

But I have to face him now or aftee

I went to our room but there was no sign of him where must he went🤔.

I searched the whole house.Huff my legs are paining. I held my hands on my knees and try to catch my breath.

And then something hited, he once told me that he had his own private bar.

Though I didn't went there before i reached there using my extraordinary brain. There I saw him sitting in the bar stool facing his back towards me.

I went near him and tapped his shoulders slowly.

He turned and look into my eyes. His eyes shows so much of emotions which I couldn't point out.

Arjun pov:

Today I felt proud while introducing Ahana as my wife.

Mrs.Ahana Arjun Malhotra.

But my fate never let me live happily,there came that bitch to my party how dare she came to my party and even  try to slap my love.

On seeing her my past started haunt me. Will my Ahana leave me once she came to know about my past. No no please don't leave me. I couldn't bear another heart break.

Right now I was sitting in my private bar. Though I don't drink for the last 6 years but I think atleast this will give me the peace I want.

Ahana came and tapped my shoulders.

"The person once told me alcohol is not a solution for any problem is now sitting in the bar and drinking instead trying to solve the problem" she taunt me.

I know she is correct but I couldn't tell her about the bitch Natasha and my past.

I remainded silent.

"The girl we met in the party was the girl whom you love in the past right" she asked without beating around the bush.

I just nodded.

"What are you planning silently, If you are thinking about elope with your so called ex-girlfriend then remember it will be yours and her's last day in the earth" with that she ran towards me hugged me tightly.

My innocent baby.

I caressed her hair. Now I can understand she needs me as much as I want her in my life😁.

"Baby what happened to your right cheeks?" It was looking all red.

"Your so called ex-girlfriend slapped me" she said with a discusting face.

How dare she slapped my love.You have to pay for your deeds just wait and watch You will know who is Arjun Malhotra soon.

"Sorry" I mumbled against her hair. It was all my fault. I feel guilty for not protecting her.

"Why are you feeling sorry,I thought you are happy that she did what you want to do for years" she joked trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"I love you"

Author note:

So finally confessed.

Guess who confessed their love.

This is my sister Shandy2416 work.i just loved her book Premam (aka) Kadhal(completed). It is a cute love story

Please do give a try to this book

Please do give a try to this book.You won't be disappointed.

With love,
Jasz💚.