Change over of life

Ahana's pov:

I woke up to my ma's shouting from downstairs. I was too tired to move an inch from my bed. I was tired as yesterday was my wedding. Even flora must had woke up if she didn't use our  wedding gift *wink.

I poured a jug full of water on the sleepyhead who was sleeping besides me. "Help help tsunami help help" kavs yelled and opened her eyes to see her surrounding, once she confirmed there was none she started shouted,

"what the hell is wrong with you,  even yesterday i didn't sleep well due to your snoring now also you didn't let me have my beau" i didn't let her complete.

I just pushed her to the washroom and i went to another  room to fresh up.

After i did my morning chores i went downstairs to have breakfast. Once my bhai noticed my presence "hey monk good morning" he chirped.

Actually monk is the short form of monkey🐵. Like seriously am i looking like a monkey. Monkey has a tail right which i don't have. If i tell him this, then he will definetly change my pet name into something which will be more worse than this monk.

I wished him back. Soon kavs joined us in the dinning table. After we finished our breakfast we headed towards the hospital where we had admitted the lady and a chubby boy to check up on them.

After we reached, i parked my audi in a parking lot and was about to enter, i saw 10 hulk mans running to open a Lamborghini. I think it's costs crores. He must be richie rich.

Once they opened a car a 6 feet handsome hunk came outside and move towards the hospital building

Once they opened a car a 6 feet handsome hunk came outside and move towards the hospital building.Did i said handsome hunk, i think i had bumped my head somewhere.

Once we came out after visiting the lady and vinay. Vinay is the name of that chubby boy. I saw the same 10 hulk mans standing infront of the room where we saw the wealthy woman yesterday.

After sometime we went to the mall to buy some clothes for my upcoming interview. As kavs had placed in cognizant, she bought some office wear.

After our tiring shopping for two hours. We returned to home. We saw the same Lamborghini and many expensive cars  parked outside of our home. "Kavs, why so many cars are here? ". " How can i know? Let's go inside and see"she replied.

Once we went inside i saw the same wealthy women from yesterday and a six feet man whom i saw in a parking lot seated royally in our coach.

I greeted them. ww wished me back. wealthy woman is so long na, so i cut shorted it. But the six feet jerk didn't wished me back.

"Sorry beta we arranged  the wedding tomorrow as we have to fly london day after tomorrow, are you ok with it?" ww asked me.

Wooooo jollyy jolly... 💃 bhai is getting married that too tomorrow... Hip hip hurrayyyyyy 💃💃.

"You don't have to worry about the sudden wedding. Arjun is so caring, loving, and so supportive". ww interrupted me from me dreaming about me and bhabhi pull pranks on bhai. 

Wait bhai isn't gay right, then why he will marry a gay?

" Are you a gay? " i asked out of nowhere to the person whom ww refered as arjun.

Arjun's pov:

"Are you a gay? ". What the fuck,what she just askedi shooted her an angry glare. Before i reply, "Ahana why are you asking these kind of questions to your soon to be husband" her mom replied.

"Whattttttttttt" she yelled which make all of our ears to pierce. After that her mom excused themselves and went upstairs.

You must have wondered why i am here. Let me tell what happend which change my life upside down within 12 hours.

After i landed in Mumbai, i went to hospital to saw granny. "Aru, i want you to marry before i close my eyes" here comes the drama queen.

If she wants anything she will get that by either hook or nook. She has been nagging me to get married for more than two years  but i kept on denying as i don't want to be committed.

I think, act being sick and asking this as her death wish is also her some kind of sick plan.

"But how can you guys find a bride within 2 days as i have an important meeting to attend in delhi" i asked finding an excuse to escape from this shit.

"You don't worry about that sweety ,do you remember rajput uncle? we find his family living here in mumbai. As already decided, we get you both married. " mom replied.

"But what if she already married?" i asked in a final hope.  "You don't worry about that we already saw her and she is not married and also a very nice girl" she said. I sighed loudly and came out of the room.

So this is how i came here. I am damn sure she is also some gold digger who wants nothing but money.

After a hour and half the duo came downstairs and sit in the sofa which is opposite to ours.

I think she agreed to this shit. Because they started discuss about venue. Ofcourse whom wouldn't want to marry a billionaire

Marriage venue is a temple as i don't want this shit to be a public.
I want this to be private one with our dear ones.

After sometime that girl started pulling her mom's saree palu to gain her mom's attention. I had a little hope that, she will tell her mom to call off this wedding.

But what she told shook me to the core. "Maaaa i am hungry , let's eat and discuss about this later"she whinned.

Like seriously how can some one be like this. I think i am going to marry a child👶... Arghh.

But she was not looking like some bitches. Arghh no no may be she must be faking innocence.

If she is really innocent she will not agree to marry a stranger. But she agreed, so she must be one of the bitches out there.

But you too agreed, my brain mocked. That's because my family is forcing me unlike hers.

What if she also forced for this my brain again interrupted. But i shut it off as i even don't know the answer.

I don't know how i am going to handle this baby girl. I want to get out of this mess as soon as possible.

Author note:
Thanks for reading💚. Share your valuable comments. Next update will be on tomorrow.
Love you,
Jasz💚.