A big day

Ahana's pov:

"Ma noooo how can i marry a stranger that too on tomorrow" i asked ma as i don't want to marry that six feet jerk.

"Ma now i got it, bhai use to told me that u got me from some dustbin, so now you want to get rid off me as soon as possible,  so that you guys will be happy and have my share of food too, now i got your plan" I yelled.

"Aahh, stupid girl why you always think like a dump" she exclaimed. After taking a deep breath to control herself, she continued,

"Beta, do you remember pratap uncle? your father's bestfriend, Arjun is his son ahana, Now as planned 21 years before they want you two want to be married, can you do that for your father? "ma questioned

How can i say no, It is a least thing i can do for my dad.
Dad and pratap uncle used to be  best friends. When i was born dad promised pratap uncle that he will get me married to arjun.

We shifted to mumbai after dad's death without anyone notice  as that place hold so many memories of dad. We never contacted any of our friends and family after coming here.

But now i want to marry arjun atleast for the sake of my dad and his promise.

" I will ma" i replied. After that we went to downstairs and joined ww and arjun.

They keep on discuss about wedding venue blah blah blah.In between i saw arjun who was shooting me a continues glare.

From his stern face and his glare i can tell that he don't want this marriage. I had a strong gut feelings that my life is going to a hell after this wedding.

A growl from my stomach remained me to feed my little tummy to fill her with some food. No no not some but more food,  as i am damn hungry.

I started pulling my ma's saree pallu to gain her attention. When  i entered into the living room i was welcomed by an aroma of chicken biriyani, we will not let the pour soul of chicken to wait na.

"Maaaa i am hungry, let's eat and talk about this later" i whinned.
Arjun was seeing me as if i was possessed by some ghost. But i shrugged it off.

WEDDING DAY
Ahana's pov:

I was surrounded with full of mist. No no i am not flying in the sky. I am sitting in the mandap infront of a  holy fire. It made me blind with full of smoke and  feel like flying in the sky surrounded bu clouds. 

I was repeating whatever the pandit asked me to do so.

I feel suffocated due to this heavy leghangha and matching jeweleries.

It was the time to bring groom

It was the time to bring groom.Soon he came dressed in  whatttttttttttttttttt.......

He is wearing a black tuxedo that too with a tie and sunglasses

Like seriously had he came to attend some business meeting.
For a god sake it's his damn wedding not some business meeting.

After seeing his attire. Kavs burst into laughter. I glared at her. She mouthed enjoy, like seriously here i am embarrassed to the hell.

Flora went to Maldives for honeymoon. We didn't tell her as we don't want to disturb *wink😉. If she came to know about this she will definetly made sure to show me the hell.

He came and sat besides me after removing his glasses.

After a hour of rituals, he ties a mangalsutra(nuptial chain) around my neck. When his fingers brushed my neck in the process of tieing i didn't feel any spark like they told in books, movies. Poor me😞.

Then he remove my veil  to fill my hair parition. He fills my partition by filling it with vermilion. some vermilion falls on my nose which is a good sign.

In the whole wedding he didn't even spare me a single glance. I know he don't like this marriage. Even i too don't like this marriage. But at least he can pretend for the sake of our parents.

After the wedding mom came to me, "beta, i know it will be hard for you to leave this soon, but arjun have to attend a important meeting tomorrow, so you guys have to go to london today" mom told as if it was not a big thing.

"What the fuck" i shouted. "Lady, mind your words" ma yelled.
"Sorry, but why are you telling me this now" i exclaimed.

"If i had told you about this before, you wouldn't have agreed for this marriage" she reasoned.

"Even now i don't want to go there leaving all of you here" i told. "You shouldn't speak like that beta, you have to, end of the discussion" she walked out after telling this.

How can i live in a different country that too with a jerk who don't even want to see my face.

Soon came my bidaai (send off), i hugged kavs and cried my heart out. I thought i will live in mumbai even after wedding.

Even if he killed me in london no one know about my death. No no i should not talk about death that too on the first day of my marriage.

If anyone told me 3 days before that you will marry and moved to london within 2 days, i will laughed my heart out.

But now i was stuck in this mess and don't know how to came out of this.

So hereafter i will just go with a flow and let's see what the fate holds for me.

Author note
Hey lovely readers 😍.. Thanks for reading💚. As promised i updated today. Please share your comments.
With love,
Jasz💚.